Chapter 42

"Unnie~" I called out a sleeping Ara who looks like a human burrito in the middle of the bed.

"Wake up, I made you breakfast," I said settling on her fluffy bed.

"I don't want to wake up," She whined and pulled the covers over her.

Lately, she has been very sleepy. I guess her pregnancy is kicking in full force. Her pregnancy cravings are crazy. Last night she dragged me to a nearby convenience store just because she craved convenience store food. She used to hate pizza with pineapples but last week she just ate a whole pizza with pineapple toppings.

When I gave a weird look, she shrugged and said, "My kids like these. And, on second thought why did I hate these? They're not so bad."

Well... Pregnancy...

By the way, we're back to Korea. Yeah, just us, Ara and I. The doctor who attended Ara after the accident suggested that she needs rest ad it's better for her to come back to Korea. Even her gynac suggested the same. So,we were practically forced to leave because Ara didn't want to leave her soulmates and neither I want to leave Jungkook. But both Ara and babies health comes first so we came back to Seoul 1 week after the accident.

The guys will be returning next week after winding up their EUROPE Tour. They'll be flying to Barcelona day after tomorrow from Paris. Today and tomorrow they've fan meetings in Paris. Even Tae has a photoshoot with Celine today. He was vibrating with excitement when I talked to him over the phone yesterday. I'm damn sure he's gonna set a new standard for other models.

Things with Jungkook are going smoothly. I miss him a lot, I miss his warmth, I miss the way his eyes follow my every move, like he's caressing me without touching me. Our interactions with each other has ignited a fire that craves for him, for his touch.

So, maybe when he returns..... I was thinking about sealing our bond. He'll be back a day before his birthday. Maybe then we can.....

Slender fingers snapped before my face bringing me back from my thoughts.

"What were you thinking? Your cheeks are so flushed," Ara who not anymore looked like human burrito, gave me a suggestive look wiggling her eyebrows.

The question startled me, making me blush more. "When did you get up?" I blurted out.

"The moment you started to zone out and blush out of nowhere," Ara grinned, "What were you thinking?"

"Nothing," I replied immediately.
"Go freshen up unnie, I've prepared breakfast," I tried to change the topic.

Ara gave me a knowing smile, "Okay if you say so."

She got up and moved her en-suite bathroom, but she stopped in her tracks and glanced at me, "Ash can we order gimbap? I'm craving for it."

"Yeah, sure I guess," I chuckled.

"Okay," She said and skipped away to take a shower.

I smiled to myself and moved out of Ara's bedroom to get my phone. I ordered Gimbap as her request and waited for her at the dinning table.

It feels really quiet and lonely without the guys. It's always a chaos when they're here. I miss them. Ara misses her soulmates even more. I'm glad they'll be here soon. And I'm happy that I'll be with my soulmate soon.

To be honest, I'm still scared, but I don't want my past to hold myself back. Once I came back to Korea the first thing I did was call, Dr. Elena Gomez, my therapist back in America. I used to consult her when I was young. She helped me with my trauma and anxiety attacks back then.

It was not easy, but I somehow subdued it with her and my family's support. Yet, I find it difficult to forget all that happened that day. However, I think my nightmares are coming back because recently I'm having some episodes which is kinda terrifying me. I'm having dreams of Mason coming back to my life to wreck hevoc again. I know he's in the prison and won't be getting out alive from there, but my mind is not at ease.