Chapter 18

The day was going well even though I and my soulmate were ignoring each other. But I know he was listening to every little thing I was telling the others the same way I was to him.

When I told them about my childhood, I noticed a hint of a smile tugging at his fingertips. Then I knew he was listening to every word that I spoke.

It was a beautiful sight to see these men interact with each other; they bickered, teased, and joked around so much that it felt as if I'm living in a normal middle-class family and not with millionaires.

It was going well, and good until the doorbell ranged like a death warning through the apartment.

The woman who sassed past Tae as if she owned the place, and looked around Ara's age. She looked like a model with her long, toned legs; curvy body, and flawlessly fair skin tone. She squeezed Tae's biceps in the wake, making him flinch from her touch, and asked him, "Oppa, are you working out lately?"

Tae mumbled something and went to stand near the large slide doors that led to the balcony. Her gaze followed him, eyes checking him out which made me and Jimin cringe.

Her heart-shaped face, chestnut-colored hair, and the hundred-dollar smile she gave everyone, rose an eerie feeling in me.

Her almond shape clashed with my baby blues. There was something strange in the way her dark eyes raked me.

"Annyeong, you must be Ashlynn. I'm Kim Soyeon."

Soyeon approached me, extending her hand for a handshake but I didn't accept it so she withdrew it awkwardly.

"Hello," I replied, curtly.

Soyeon's smile faltered a bit at my coldness. I have got a feeling I know her.

"Soyeon? What are you doing here?"

In came the voice of my soulmate with a hint of worry and shock. He was upstairs in his room and Jimin had gone to call him for lunch.

On seeing Jungkook, Tae saw Jungkook looking at our hands but he didn't budge. Soyeon happily skipped towards him and threw herself into his arms.

My breath hitched and my heart clenched as realization dawned on me.

Soyeon is Jungkook's girlfriend.

Jungkook stumbles a step back as her body collides with his but he steadied himself as he caught her by her waist.

My heart squeezed painfully inside my chest at the sight.

Soyeon didn't waste time locking her lips with Jungkook in a long kiss. His eyes went wide in shock and I averted my gaze away from the couple.

Namjoon cleared his throat uncomfortably, breaking them off.

"I'm sorry. I missed him so much that I couldn't hold back," she said and glanced at Jungkook with a loving gaze.

My jaw ticked with anger.

"I haven't seen him for a week," She added.

My head snapped to Jungkook. If he was not with her where was he last week?

"I told you, I was busy with something," Jungkook replied with a slight tone of irritation.

"I know babe," She said caressing his cheeks.

For a second Jungkook's eye caught mine but averted them instantly.

"Why are you here Soyeon?" Namjoon demanded.

"Isn't obvious, I missed my boyfriend," She said emphasizing the word 'boyfriend.'

This bitch wants me to feel jealous, but am I gonna give her that satisfaction? Hell No.