Chapter 37

Today, it was neither my alarm nor the sunlight from the open window I forgot to close last night that woke me up. It was a fucking head ache.

Yes, a skull crushing headache. All courtesy of my drinking last night.

But what stunned me more was the presence of a doe eyed man who often visited my dreams and turned them into wet dreams. Well this time it was not a dream but a horrible embarrassing reality.

Okay, okay, I'll explain.

Flashback

My alcohol induced headache woke me up from my drunk slumber as if it wanted to hammer my skull open.

Aahhh fuck, my head!!!!

Memories of my little stunt last night sloshed it's way back to my mind making spring up from the bed.

Oh Fuck!!! What the fuck did I do?

The sudden motion made me dizzy and my stomach contents along with the whiskey made a grand appearance, making me bolt for the bathroom.

While I emptied my stomach contents into the toilet bowl, a hand came to hold my hair up while other hand rubbed my back.

Tingles spread through my body and I knew who it is.

What the heck is Jungkook doing here?

I tried to push him away but he didn't budge.

Can this situation get anymore embarrassing?

"I knew this would happen," He mumbled with a sigh.

Once I was done emptying my stomach, I flushed the toilet and went to wash my mouth and face. Jungkook stood patiently behind me leaning against the door. I looked at him through the mirror. Hw was dressed in nothing but a pair of sweat pants that hung low on his thin waist.

God knows what he's doing here looking all hot and totally fuckable. Well, God knows what I did last night in my drunk state.

Alcohol is never the solution.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded. My brain currently battled with two extremely opposite emotions of mine. I somehow want to hide somewhere in embarrassment but also want to kiss the fuck out of him.

Ash, keep your horny mind out!!! Alcohol was enough.

"Shouldn't I ask you what were you thinking when you decided to knock my doors late at night and that too drunk," He raised an eyebrow, his piercing shined under the bright washroom lights.

Well.... That's exactly I don't know either. What was I thinking for fuck sake?

I averted my eyes and stomped out of the bathroom in search of my toiletry bag. I need to get this vomit smell off me. I need a shower.

Jungkook silently followed me into the room as I hastily collected my things.

"We need to talk," He said, settling on the bed. He leaned on his knee with the support of his elbow.

"Hmm... I need to take a shower, first," I answered.

"I can wait."

His words rang inside me like a promise. I don't know why. Maybe I'm reading too much into this.

"Whatever suits you.... Or maybe you can freshen up as well," I suggested, nervously biting my lower lip.

"I showered already," He answered with a smile.

"Oh."

"I can wait here, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, whatever," I shrugged nonchalantly but my heart beated a hundred miles inside my chest.