Chapter 20

(Unedited)

Snacks. Check.

Water Bottle. Check.
I'm not gonna leave my couch this evening unless I've to use the bathroom.

My Tata plushie. Check.

Wait, some things missing. Where's my ARMY Bomb?

I rushed to my bedroom to retrieve the most important thing of the evening.

ARMY BOMB.

Wondering what's today?

TODAY IS CONCERT DAY.

BTS IS STARTING WITH THEIR ALBUM TOUR AND TODAY IS THEIR FIRST CONCERT IN SEOUL.

It's a 2 days concert in Seoul. And I'm so damn excited.

They're also conducting a fan meeting the following week.

I settled on my couch, logged into my weverse account, and linked it to the flat screen hanging on the wall.

Well, I shifted to my new apartment a week ago. This place is a cute 1BHK apartment not so far neither from Uni nor from their apartment. Although I need to take the bus in the morning for my Uni it's alright. 15mins of bus ride won't hurt much.

Oh, I forgot one thing.

I grabbed my mobile and hit face time. Three rings and she picked up.

"Heyyya Ash!!!!" Ara unnie waved at me through the screen.

"Hey, unnie!! Where are they?"

"Wait for a second," she said, flipped the camera to the back cam, and walked through a passage until a door that said 'Green room' appeared. I could see other staff running around.

She focused her mobile and the seven men who came into my life like a ray of hope, except for one among them who recently wrecked my life, came into view. They sat on a large couch except for Tae who sat on the chair beside the couch. The green room seemed empty except for two women and their managers.

As soon as Ara entered the green room she somehow succeeded to send those two women out of the room.

"Hey Guys, see who's on VC," she announced.

"Is it Ash?" Tae jumped off the chair he was sitting in.

"Yes."

"Suddenly, the mobile was snatched away from Ara and Tae flipped the cam to selfie mode. His handsome face came into view with his famous boxy grin.

He sat down on the arm of the couch and angled it in a way so that everyone filled the frame. Except for one person. You-know-who. Jungkook just remained where he sat at the end of the couch. Although I caught him glancing at the cam, he didn't move.

"Hey, guys!!!" I waved at them, excitedly.

"Helllooooooo," Jimin sang.

"All set?"

They nodded.

"Just nervous but excited," answered Jin.

"You'll rock the stage, that's for sure," I encouraged, "so there's no need to be nervous."

"You watching the concert?" asked Hobi.

"Of course, I won't miss it for life," I said, waving my ARMY bomb.

The room door opened and someone announced in Korean that it was time for them to get going.

"Seems like it's time for you guys to set the stage on fire."