Chapter 1 Cannon fodder who was robbed of her life by her best friend (1)

Qingyou opened her eyes and found herself in a ward.

  He soon realized that he had come to the first small world, so he used his mental power to touch the small ball in his mind.

  She died in her own world, but her soul and spiritual power did not dissipate, thus encountering a mysterious system.

  Only then did I know that I was a female supporting actress who was specially used to motivate the heroine of luck to grow up as a whetstone, and she was an existence to be thrown away by cannon fodder.

  However, in the original world, if she was not suddenly betrayed at a critical moment by someone close to her, not only would she not die, but she would also kill the heroine.

  Because of this, she was selected by the system.

  The system said that in addition to the interstellar world she was in, there were many different small worlds.

  In these small worlds, there have been many resentful cannon fodder female supporting roles. As long as she quells the grievances of these cannon fodder female supporting roles and fulfills their wishes, she will be able to obtain wish power points.

  May the force value restore her vitality, and as long as she accumulates a certain amount, she can return to the original world and be resurrected.
If there is a chance to go back to work and take revenge, Qingyou naturally agrees.

  Soon, a mechanical voice sounded, "Does the host receive the memory of the original body now?"

  Qingyou nodded, "Receive!"

  Suddenly a force poured in, her soul merged with this body, and at the same time got the Primitive memories and emotions.

  The original wish is to let the person who plotted against her receive the same retribution.

  It's a small modern world.

  The original name is Ji Qingyou, born in a wealthy family, loved by her parents since she was a child, and her temperament is simple and demure.

  After graduating from college, she and her best friend Yi Yunfei entered the entertainment industry together.

  According to the original trajectory, the original body liked acting, studied hard acting, was humble and easy-going, and was very motivated. In the end, not only did he win the crown of the actress, but he also married the actor he had always liked.
But her best friend Yi Yunfei was reborn and became the heroine of luck in this small world.

  In the previous life, after Yi Yunfei entered the entertainment industry, she didn't hone her acting skills well, and spent all her mind on drilling camps, let alone listening to her original advice, she quit the circle and married a rich second-generation scumbag.

  In the end, it was very unsatisfactory, and I slowly hated and blamed the original body.

  Therefore, after rebirth, as long as it is the original body, she wants to take it away.

  Yi Yunfei also succeeded. Not only did she take away all the opportunity resources of the original body, but also the actor husband of the original body, and got all the property of the original body. She also made the original body hacked by the whole network, and finally committed suicide due to depression. .
Qingyou checked the current time.

  Yi Yunfei had just been reborn for more than a year, and she cut off her original role of Xiaohong, from the eighteenth line to the third line.

  Relying on this role, he participated in a variety show with high popularity and fans, and quickly soared from the third-tier to the ranks of second-tier popular flowers.