Chapter 17 The cannon fodder of the actress whose life was snatched by her best

Chapter 17 The cannon fodder of the actress whose life was snatched by her best friend (17)

  Now that they have all come, this is a live broadcast again, even if the guests want to curse again, they will endure it.

  Otherwise, once you don't agree, you will likely be scolded by the audience for being hypocritical, or if you can't afford it, don't come.

  At this moment, Xu Lin and the others suddenly envied Huo Xingchen and Qingyou for their daring and daring behavior.

  The guests had no objection, and the director began to distribute a new mobile phone and start-up capital to each of them.

  After getting off the plane, in order to prevent cheating, the guests' own mobile phones were temporarily confiscated by the program team.

  The others have two hundred, Jiang You and Yi Yunfei only have one hundred and seven each.

  That's why everyone knew that the two had used the start-up funds in advance to take the car.

  "Because you have one group of three people and the other two groups of two people, it's not fair to see the total amount of money earned on the day, so you take the average to compete for the ranking." The

  director deliberately looked at Jiang Yu's group with a meaningful look. The three of them said, "Mr. Jiang, you are now 60 less than the other groups. You have to work hard to make money today, otherwise you will have to lay the ground floor." I

  believe many viewers will be happy to see that the popular actor and the two flowers are struggling to lay the ground floor. lens.

  Jiang You suddenly regretted coming to participate in this show that pits people and suffers.

  But in order not to affect her image, she could only nod her head and say, "We will work hard."

  Yi Yunfei was so upset, she actually didn't want to go out to make money at all, and her feet still hurt.

  But he couldn't show it, he said with a smile, "My feet are much better, and I won't hold back our team."

  Jiang Yi was actually uncomfortable. After all, it was two people who spent the money, but after averaging, they would be implicated. she.

  But he still showed a smile, "I'll do my best, let's try to sleep in the guest room."

  Because of the real comparison of Qingyou in front, the audience always felt that it was a bit fake when they looked at the three.

  Xu Lin and Cen Haoji also laughed and said, "We want to fight for one and secure the second. Let the two of you fight on the floor."

  Huo Xingchen looked at Qingyou, "Let's also say something?" Qingyou said with a

  smile, "Then Let's take the first place?"

  Huo Xingchen laughed out loud, "Okay, let's take the first place!"

  This caused Jiang You and Yi Yunfei's fans to scold again.

  However, Huo Xingchen's fans and Qingyou's new circle's fans quickly fought back.

  They were not convinced by each other, and believed that their idol group would compete for the first place, and they fought a lot of battles.

  So the topic of who will be the first, the popularity was immediately topped up, and it was also on the hot search.

  After the director saw it, his mouth was almost laughing from ear to ear.

  It turned out that it was torn from the beginning, which was much more troublesome than that of He and Meimei.