Chapter 44 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best frien

Chapter 44 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best friend (44)

  Jiang Yi doesn't want to be in a group with Yi Yunfei this time.

  So she smiled and said, "Mr. Jiang and Mr. Yi have already established a relationship, so I won't be their light bulb."

  Then she looked at Xu Lin and Cen Haoji, "Can I go with you?"

  Huo Xingchen and In Qingyou's group, she couldn't get in.

  Moreover, Qingyou's performance is so good, it is easy to compare her to be a waste, and Xu Lin's group is more suitable.

  Xu Lin guessed that she would choose this way before, so they said with a smile: "Welcome to join the beautiful women, men and women will not be tired of working together!"

  Jiang You and Yi Yunfei can only say what they can say, but they can only smile and acquiesce.

  Such a team was also expected by the director, "Okay, let's form a team like this, the rules for room and board check-in are still the same as in the Lu country."

  He looked at Qingyou apologetically and said, "But this time you can't Make money by investing in stocks."

  Otherwise, if you fly to Sakura Country, Qingyou will be able to lie down with Huo Xingchen and win for a week.

  Others were also very supportive in their hearts, and Director Gou finally became a human being.

  Qingyou laughed, "No problem."

  She didn't want to make money by investing in stocks this time, and it would be worthless to do anything repeatedly.

  Hearing her say this, the director, guests and audience were curious again, how would Qingyou who went to Sakura Country make money?
  look forward to!
  It was still the private jet provided by Huo Xingchen. This time there was WIFI, so the live broadcast of the program group was always on.

  Huo Xingchen was still courting Qingyou, and even a blind man could see that he was all about her, and that kind of love overflowed.

  Qingyou did not refuse, and accepted all the orders.

  In the past, there was only work and research, but now she realizes that she has missed a lot of interesting things, such as finding a boyfriend to fall in love.

  Although the two are not together yet, everyone thinks that their interaction is so sweet and petite.

  On the contrary, it is another couple who have already established a relationship, which makes people look a little awkward.

  Jiang You and Yi Yunfei sat together, his face was cold, but Yi Yunfei asked him thoughtfully from time to time if he wanted to eat or drink.

  Even take the initiative to find a topic to talk about.

  However, everyone could see that Jiang Yu was a little absent-minded and perfunctory.

  Since the two publicly confirmed their relationship, Yi Yunfei originally wanted to hang Jiang You in the old way.

  She deliberately didn't take the initiative to contact him, but this time Jiang You didn't take the initiative to contact her either.

  She couldn't sit still, so she went down a step and took the initiative to call him to ask him out for dinner, but he even refused.

  Send messages, he rarely responds.

  This show, the two talents meet again.

  This made Yi Yunfei even more sense of crisis, and she didn't dare to hang on to him anymore, so she could only be a gentle and considerate girlfriend.