Chapter 15 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From Her Life by Her Best Friend

Aggrieved yourself."

  He curled his lips, "You come and go with me in a hypocritical manner, and it's

  just unappetizing to watch." "I think the live variety show needs authenticity, restore our real and life-like side, and let the audience see the harmony. Understand, this is the respect for the audience and the show."

  He knew that what Qingyou did just now would definitely attract a lot of scolding from the fans of the two, and some audiences might be scolded by the rhythm.

  That's why he deliberately said that, the live broadcast should show the real side, otherwise there is nothing to watch.

  As soon as Qingyou heard it, she knew that Huo Xingchen deliberately said such words, trying to save herself.

  She knows that there will definitely be many people scold her on the barrage now. For example, she is rude, disrespectful to seniors, and has no team spirit.

  But she doesn't care, because the more she scolds now, the more they will be slapped in the face in the future.

  Before she came to this show, she had thought about it. She didn't need to set up a character on purpose, just use her true temperament.

  Whether it is in the workplace or in life and study, many people will inevitably tolerate people they don't like or hate, and have to be false.

  Suddenly seeing such a fresh and refined her in a variety show, doing what they wanted to do but couldn't do, she would definitely change her attitude over time and become a fan.

  Just like Huo Xingchen, his fans like his truth without pretense and hypocrisy.

  The live broadcast is originally a mirror of the demon, unless you keep playing, there will always be times when you can get through.

  This is also the reason why many celebrities are reluctant to appear on live variety shows, and they accidentally overturned.

  In the original world, not only did she do research and manufacture, she also went to a military academy and served in the military, so most of the people and things she came into contact with were direct.

  So she herself doesn't like to bend.

  It had to be said that Huo Xingchen was quite appetizing for her.

  The other guests couldn't understand why she wanted to be tough and couldn't bear it, but he understood.

  She chuckled and said, "Yes, before coming here, the director said that we should try to show the real side as much as possible, and I didn't want to deceive the audience, so I did it."

  For director Gou, it is still the one who should throw the blame.

  The director in the car behind was watching the live broadcast: "..."

  He did say this, but it wasn't a cutscene.

  However, he would also think that Ji Qingyou was doing beautifully. Just like that, the number of people entering the live broadcast room skyrocketed again.

  What live variety shows want is truth.

  So torn, how exciting and topical!
  I'm better at acting than Hello everyone, I have a lot to see.

  He found that his previous thinking was wrong, and he acted in a real way.

  Ahem, the development of the main thing is out of his control, so let it go.