Chapter 48 The cannon fodder of the actress who was robbed of her life by her be

Chapter 48 The cannon fodder of the actress who was robbed of her life by her best friend (48)

  Qingyou won the first place and received a reward of one million cherry blossom coins.

  Swipe "666", "Worship the God of Grapefruit" and "Papa Grapefruit" on the barrage screen.

  Qingyou got off the stage, and Huo Xingchen took the initiative to hug her.

  "Youyou, you're amazing!"

  Qingyou hugged him too, "Must!"

  After the two separated, Lu Shao stepped forward and said with a smile, "Qingyou, the company's R&D department welcomes you."

  Hu Dong He also said: "Yes, Qingyou, you are so good. Even if you don't go to work in the company's R&D department every day, you should always guide them."

  "You are the company's largest shareholder, the heir of Huiyao, and our company's products are sold. The better, the more dividends you will get."

  "When you are in the entertainment industry, if you don't want to act or anything, just invest yourself."

  He never thought that Qingyou would be so powerful in AI before, and now the company is making great efforts To develop this industry, he has to pull her back to the company's R&D department no matter what.

  Qingyou laughed, "Thank you for your consideration, I will often find time to go to the company's R&D department to go around."

  Several guests next to them were at a loss when they heard their conversation.

  Yi Yunfei's expression changed instantly, and she prayed that she would never continue this topic, otherwise Ji Qingyou's family background might be exposed.

  Just as she was about to open her mouth to change the subject, who knew that Cen Haoji looked at Huo Xingchen with a bewildered face and asked, "What do they mean? The biggest shareholder is not what I think it is?"

  [Haha, that's what you think That way. ]

  [The guests probably wanted to cry even more after knowing the background of Qingyou's king fried. ]

  [Let the blow be more intense. ]

  [Now it's Huo Xingchen's turn to appear as a show, make them doubt life. 】

  Many of these audience members are fans of Cen Haoji and others, but they especially want to see the expressions of their idols who are so shocked that they can't love, it's so cola.

  Sure enough, Huo Xingchen said to Cen Haoji: "Of course it's what you think, we Yuyou are Huiyao's largest shareholder."

  "Isn't it rumored on the Internet that she brought 100 million yuan into the group? She did bring it, she is Jin Lord You Dad."

  Cen Haoji and others all widened their eyes, "So awesome?"

  Cen Haoji was shocked, but everything seemed to make sense.

  It was rumored before that Yi Yunfei was the daughter of a wealthy family, but she actually belonged to Ji Qingyou's family.

  In turn, it also means that Ji Qingyou is the daughter of a wealthy family.

  He looked towards Qingyou and shouted hehely: "Papa You, see more children in the future!"

  Jiang Yi also half-jokingly said, "Papa You, have pity on the poor child."