Chapter 39 The cannon fodder of the actress whose life was stolen by her best fr

Chapter 39 The cannon fodder of the actress whose life was stolen by her best friend (39)

  On the plane, the director asked the guests to return their mobile phones to them.

  The mobile phones used by the guests who went to the Lu country were collected, and they will be distributed to you in the next issue in the cherry blossom country.

  The director was mainly afraid that the guests would use the software to decipher the wall, etc., so he went abroad to peek at the repercussions of the live broadcast in the next issue, and then he took it back.

  He remembered the effect of the previous program, and he deliberately opened a micro-chat group to pull in all the guests.

  Guests: "..." They are now having a psychological shadow on Huo Xingchen's micro-chat group.

  But everyone did not refuse. After all, this is also a way of contacting people and contacts. They are all in a circle. Maybe they have something to contact each other at some time.

  After getting off the plane, the director asked meaningfully if he wanted to send everyone back, but they were all declined.

  Everyone walked out of the VIP exit together, and the agents or assistants from each company came up to greet them.

  Lu Qiongying also came with Yi Yunfei and Qingyou's assistants.

  After seeing Qingyou, she took the initiative to greet her with a smile without changing her face, "Feifei, Qingyou, you are all tired, I will send you back to rest."

  Qingyou looked at her and said coldly, "I should have contacted the company already. After the contract is terminated, you are no longer my manager, so I won't bother you anymore."

  Lu Qiongying's smile froze, "I watched you grow up, so I should send you back, no trouble."

  Then she said with a sad expression on her face: "You misunderstood something about Qingyou, let's talk about it."

  She wanted to step on Ji Qingyou and let her daughter take the top position, but she still felt that she could save it or try her best to save it. Tear the face is the most unwise.

  After all, they haven't gotten what they planned to get.

  Qingyou's lips raised a sarcastic arc, "Farewell, I don't want to be tricked by you again."

  Lu Qiongying found that the people around him stopped and looked at them, and his face was a little uneasy.

  So he said earnestly, "Qingyou, I am also your elder anyway, and I have taken care of you for so many years. You are so sad." Qingyou raised her

  eyebrows, "I used to trust and respect you, and I called you. Aunt Lu, do you really think you are qualified to be my elder?"

  "My mother took you in before, but didn't ask you to act as an elder to harm me. To put it rudely, you were just hired by my mother's poor charity. It's just a high-level nanny."

  "Don't put gold on your face, I already know your true colors now, why should you pretend to be a big tail wolf." These

  words completely tore off Lu Qiongying's face. step on.

  It was the first time that Lu Qiongying was slapped in the face by Qingyou, and her face changed with anger, "You!"

  But she didn't know how to refute it. After all, what Ji Qingyou said was the truth.