The mother-in-law who was cannon fodder in ancient times (End)

Qingyou became conscious again and found herself sitting in an antique room.

  A handsome young man stood in front of her, looking at her stubbornly.

  "Mom, no matter how many times I say it, I only have one attitude. I don't want to marry my cousin, and I must quit this marriage."

  Qingyou was stunned when she heard the address. She didn't expect that in this world, she would directly upgrade and transmigrate into someone else's mother. .

  Now that she has no memory, it's hard for her to answer.

  So he raised his hand and rubbed his brows and said, "I have a headache, let's talk about it later." The

  boy still wanted to talk, "Mother, I..."

  Qingyou decisively interrupted him, "I want to rest now." The

  boy pursed his lips Pursing his lips, he said unwillingly: "Yes!"

  After speaking, he turned around and left, shaking his sleeves, looking very unhappy.

  After the people left, Qingyou found that there was still a nanny and two serving maids in the room.

  She didn't speak, she put her hands on the table next to her, propped her head and closed her eyes.

  Then accept the memory of the original body and integrate the emotions of the other party.

  This is a superficial ancient time, the original name is Xiao Qingyou, the younger sister of the current emperor's mother.

  At the age of sixteen, she married into the government of Zhen Guo. One year later, she became pregnant and gave birth to a son, the young Huo Jiwen just now.

  And her mother-in-law, Lao Bang Huaizhu, gave birth to her youngest son Huo Xi in the same year, who was two months younger than Huo Jiwen.

  When Huo Xi and Huo Jiwen were three years old, their original father-in-law and husband Huo Chen led troops and died in battle.

  The mother-in-law has been in poor health since she gave birth to her brother-in-law. When she heard the news of the death of her husband and eldest son, she followed her soon after she became ill.

  The husband of the original body has a younger brother who was born by a natural son, a younger sister who was born by a natural son, and a younger brother who was born by a concubine.

  When she married into the Duke's Mansion, her husband had already become a Duke. After her mother-in-law died, she was the eldest wife of the Duke.

  The old Duke didn't separate his family before his death, and the second wife from the concubine has always lived in the Duke's mansion.

  Because the second wife was more worry-free, and there was no struggle for power, so after the death of her parents-in-law and husband, the original body did not let them leave the Duke's mansion.

  The original body was entrusted by her mother-in-law on her deathbed, and brought her brother-in-law to her side to raise her with her son.

  Originally the emperor's direct sister, she is very favored by the queen mother and the emperor, and has a strong temper.

  Because the son and brother-in-law died not long after they were born, the father cared for them very much.

  However, she did not relax in education, and both of them were taught very well by her.