Chapter 35 The cannon fodder of the actress who was robbed of her life by her be

Chapter 35 The cannon fodder of the actress who was robbed of her life by her best friend (35)

  The hot searches of "Jiang You and Yi Yunfei's Love" and "Jiang You's Collapsed House" can't come down if they rush up.

  Jiang Yu's entertainment company wanted to spend a lot of money to remove the hot search, but was blocked by Shenghuang Entertainment.

  They couldn't get in touch with Jiang You, so they called the program team and demanded that they want to talk to Jiang You.

  Unexpectedly, it was rejected by the show team, which made Jiang's senior management very angry.

  They didn't know the inside story or Jiang You's attitude, so they didn't dare to mess around with public relations.

  This also missed the best time for public relations and whitewashing, and online public opinion continued to ferment.

  Yi Yunfei has also become a representative of scheming and vicious girlfriends, lost a lot of fans, and was slaughtered by Jiang Fan in the Weibo comment area.

  Jiang You was also scolded, and many fans lost their fans.

  Neither Jiang You nor Yi Yunfei knew that they were secretly filmed and broadcast live.

  This time, the three of them chose to go to the streets, and the situation was better than in the small town.

  During the period, Jiang You went to the bathroom, and Yi Yunfei went too after a while.

  The viewers who are watching the live broadcast are all laughing at the barrage.

  【In all likelihood, these two are going to go to the bathroom and say something secretly. 】

  【Will you secretly make out with the live broadcast behind your back? 】

  【It is not impossible. ]

  [I didn't see it before, but now I found out that these two people are quite tricky, and they even made an appointment to go to the bathroom together. ]

  [Director, let someone follow along with the live broadcast! 】

  The director saw the audience's response, so he asked the cameraman to follow him secretly.

  On the other side, Jiang Yu came out of the bathroom and saw Yi Yunfei who was waiting for him specially.

  He took the initiative to walk over.

  In the corner of the corner of the bathroom, the cameraman aimed the camera at the two and started the live broadcast.

  Seeing Jiang You approaching, Yi Yunfei asked urgently, "Ayou, have you talked to Qingyou?"

  Jiang You's face was not very good-looking, "Talking, she already knows that you asked me to be with her. Just scolded me and left."

  Yi Yunfei's face showed an anxious look, "Then did you mention the matter of forming a team with her?"

  Jiang You shook his head: "She didn't have time to mention it, she She left."

  "According to her grievances against us now, she should not form a team with me."

  "She told us not to provoke her again, or else she would expose our private relationship and the fact that you asked me to be with her. ."

  Yi Yunfei's face changed, "We didn't do it on purpose, I just saw that she liked you so much, so I thought about letting you help her."