Chapter 32 The cannon fodder of the actress whose life was stolen by her best fr

Chapter 32 The cannon fodder of the actress whose life was stolen by her best friend (32)

  Qingyou came out of the bathroom and saw Jiang You standing not far away.

  She thought to herself that the fish had really taken the bait.

  She pretended not to see, and wanted to walk past him.

  Seeing this, Jiang You took the initiative and said, "Qingyou, let's talk."

  Qingyou probed with his mental strength, and found that there was a person peeking at this side not far away.

  She has met this person. He is not the people who are usually in charge of shooting, but he is also a member of the photography team, but he has no sense of existence.

  So Jiang You didn't pay attention and found that he was followed by the program team.

  Sure enough, the dog director wanted to make people stare at them for the ratings, and wanted to explode.

  Of course she'll be done.

  Qingyou glanced at Jiang You lightly, "I have nothing to say to you."

  Jiang You frowned slightly, "There is a misunderstanding between us, can you give me three minutes?"

  Qingyou seemed to think for a while, He raised his finger and pointed to an empty space not far away, "Let's go there and talk."

  There is a row of large landscape trees over there, so that photographers can follow and broadcast live.

  Jiang You also didn't want to talk about things at the door of the bathroom, "Okay!" The

  two walked over, and the photographer also secretly followed in excitement.

  He aimed the device at the two of them through the gap in the landscape tree, and then started the live broadcast directly.

  The director found that the live broadcast room here was suddenly opened, and immediately asked someone to guide him to the big live broadcast room, saying that there was a big melon next door.

  The number of people in the big live broadcast room has rapidly decreased, and the number of small live broadcast rooms has continued to rise.

  And everyone can see that this live broadcast was secretly filmed from the rear, and there are a few leaves on the camera.

  Qingyou found a small red dot flashing, and knew that the live broadcast was turned on.

  So she hugged her hands and looked at Jiang Yu and asked, "What are you going to tell me?"

  She could guess that Jiang Yu would ask her back, so she asked this question and completely controlled the rhythm in her own hands.

  Sure enough, Jiang You didn't answer and asked, "Did you know about that?"

  Qingyou sneered: "Yeah, I know."

  "I didn't expect you and Yi Yunfei to have such a low limit.

  " I admit that I have always liked you before."

  When everyone was surprised, she paused, then changed the subject: "Your acting skills, and your works."

  "I have always regarded you as an idol, all your movies, I have Buy tickets to support, I have gone to listen to your concerts, I have bought thousands of copies of your magazines every time, and your songs will hit the charts, and I will also go to the charts."