Chapter 43 Cannon fodder for the movie queen whose life was stolen by her best f

Chapter 43 Cannon fodder for the movie queen whose life was stolen by her best friend (43).                                    

    The director did not follow to pick up the guests, but he kept watching the live broadcast.

  He thinks this is a hot topic, after all, many viewers don't actually know what happened before.

  So I sent a message to the person who went to pick up Qingyou and asked him to ask.

  When the people from the show team arrived, Qingyou had already changed her clothes and walked out to greet her.

  The leader asked with a smile: "Mr. Ji, everyone wants to see your study room, can you take us to see it before we set off?"

  Qingyou nodded and smiled: "Yes, you can come with me.

  " They took the elevator to the third floor.

  The leader asked casually as they walked: "Mr. Ji, is this your home?"

  Qingyou said: "Yes, this is my old house, what's wrong?" The

  leader smiled and said, "Because the first issue Teacher Yi started from here, and everyone thought this was her home."

  Qingyou had long guessed that the program team would ask this.

  He said bluntly: "She and her mother came to my house more than ten years ago." The

  leader asked: "Have they moved out?"

  Qingyou nodded and said truthfully: "The last time I came back from Lu, I just Let their mother and daughter move out." The

  team leader asked again, "Then why didn't you set out from here last time?"

  Qingyou replied, "Last time, their mother and daughter tried to help me keep the alcohol away from the hospital, and then without my consent, Yi Yunfei went to audition for the female lead of a Xianxia drama instead of me."

  "By the way, it's the one that the Internet said I brought money into the group."

  "I was very sad when I learned their true colors and didn't want to see them. When they got to their mother and daughter, they went to the apartment to live, and that's where they started."

  "After I came back last time, I thought about it, this is my home, why do I let others occupy the magpie's nest, so I moved back myself and let them move out.

  " Gua and Qingyou also revealed that they brought money into the group.

  [Yi Yunfei was so embarrassed to imply that this was her home last time. 】

  【She dove occupies the home of the magpie's nest. ]

  [Youyou is beautifully dried, and the pair of white-eyed wolves should have been driven out. 】

  Everyone scolded Yi Yunfei for being shameless.

  At this moment, the two came to the first study room.

  With Qingyou's consent, the team leader brought people in to live broadcast for everyone to watch.

  The team leader picked out a few books at random and flipped through them, and saw beautiful and beautiful handwriting in the books.

  I also found a lot of notebooks and records kept in different categories.

  I took out a few books and flipped through them, and the handwriting was the same as in the book.