Chapter 10 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From Her Life by Her Best Friend (

Chapter 10 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From Her Life by Her Best Friend (10)

  After Huo Xingchen finished speaking, he turned to look at Qingyou.

  "Is it okay to be with me?"

  He just remembered that he couldn't help her decide so domineeringly towards the savior.

  Qingyou smiled and nodded at him, "Okay!"

  It was a good group with Huo Xingchen, and she didn't really want to play with other people.

  So the first group of the two freely formed a team to complete.

  The director was not surprised, nor did he object.

  He can't afford to offend the little ancestor Huo Xingchen, so just follow him.

  The life-saving benefactors group, especially the two of them are hard-hearted and rigid now, and they don't know what kind of sparks will be created when they get together, there are topics and highlights.

  He looked at the other people, "What about you?"

  Yi Yunfei's plan failed, she could only temporarily give up targeting Qingyou and focus on how to stand out.

  When her mind changed, she smiled and looked at Jiang Yi's invitation, "How about we have a group?"

  Ji Qingyou said that she and Jiang You had frequent private contacts, and she could only deliberately avoid Jiang You when she chose the group.

  Jiang Yi actually wanted to team up with Cen Haoji, who was also a singer, but Yi Yunfei didn't like it when she proposed it.

  So he nodded with a smile, "Okay, how about we two girls?" The

  director said aside: "It's not tiring to work with men and women, I suggest you choose a male guest to form a team."

  Two women and one man are more interesting. It's better to choose Jiang You, who may have trouble with Yi Yunfei in private.

  It's just that although he thought so, he couldn't bring it up directly, so he suggested choosing another person.

  Yi Yunfei wanted to form a team with Jiang You in her heart, but she felt rationally that she should avoid suspicion with Jiang You.

  She thought about it and prepared to invite Xu Lin. Although he is middle-aged, he is very popular in China. He is the most popular comedy acting school and is suitable for fans of all ages.

  If you are in a group with him, it is not easy to stir up scandals, and it is easier for her to have a chance to perform.

  Yi Yunfei was about to invite after weighing the pros and cons, but Huo Xingchen spoke first, "It's not obvious, the best candidate for their team must be Emperor Jiang."

  He looked at Yi Yunfei with a half-smile, "Just now Jiang Yingdi helped you, and it's time for you to repay, I'm very optimistic about you forming a team."

  He added, "Of course, if you have a guilty conscience and deliberately avoid suspicion and dare not form a team, just pretend I didn't say it. ."

  Yi Yunfei: "..." You've already finished speaking, why do you think you didn't say anything?

  This guy actually dug a hole for her and Jiang You.

  When Huo Xingchen said this, Yi Yunfei was immediately roasted on the fire.