Chapter 29 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best frien

Chapter 29 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best friend (29)

  Huo Xingchen guessed that Jiang You and Yi Yunfei should not be able to hold back their faces to hold Qingyou.

  He just asked this on purpose, so that they would miss an opportunity to turn the book, and then he would feel uncomfortable, and the audience would feel that they had no vision.

  Sure enough, Jiang Yu said lightly: "No, there are so many people participating, the chance of winning the first place is not high, I don't want to play the floor tonight."

  This is because I don't believe Qingyou can win the first place, I feel that I bet To lose light.

  Before Qingyou scolded him in the live broadcast, he really couldn't hold back his face to support her.

  And after being together for so long, he never heard Ji Qingyou say that she is very good at racing, so she must be at a very average level.

  Yi Yunfei had just been scolded by Qingyou before she persuaded the other party not to play.

  What's more, she didn't want to bet on Qingyou to win, and wished the opponent was last.

  So he pulled out a smile, "Our group follows Teacher Jiang." With

  these words, he threw the pot to Jiang You.

  But she never asked Jiang Yi's opinion, which made Jiang Yi, who originally wanted to follow Xu Lin to hold Qingyou, especially unhappy.

  After two days of getting along with the same group, she also found that Yi Yunfei is very fake and green tea.

  Now she decides without asking her, and she doesn't respect people at all.

  It's just that both of them chose not to bet, and she couldn't say anything else.

  She wasn't afraid to offend Yi Yunfei, but she couldn't offend Jiang You.

  But the degree of disgust towards Yi Yunfei in his heart increased again.

  Huo Xingchen pouted, "It seems that you really have no vision."

  Then he swept over Jiang Yu and Yi Yunfei and said, "No wonder you two have a good relationship in private. It turns out that you both disrespect your teammates in the same way.

  Of course, he deliberately provoked this, and also let the audience see the virtues of these two people.

  Jiang You and Yi Yunfei: "..." Will this guy speak? It's so annoying.

  However, the two of them just remembered that they had just subconsciously ignored Jiang Yi, and when Huo Xingchen said it, they were a little embarrassed, so they didn't speak.

  Jiang Yi not only didn't blame Huo Xingchen, but also felt that he was good at it. He deliberately put an embarrassing smile on his face and didn't speak.

  This also shows that she is not very happy attitude.

  [This group is fake, plastic teammates. ]

  [These two people are really disrespectful, and they ignore Jiang Yi as a teammate again. ]

  [From this point of view, it can be seen that Yi Yunfei is really not as considerate and easy to get along with. 】

  【I see, really green tea. ]

  [It's too bad for Jiang Yi to be shielded by Yiyun Feila in a group. 】