Chapter 41 The cannon fodder of the actress whose life was stolen by her best fr

Chapter 41 The cannon fodder of the actress whose life was stolen by her best friend (41)

  Yi Yunfei's face was ugly.

  After her rebirth, everything went smoothly. She robbed Ji Qingyou of resources and her husband. She always thought that she would go on like this.

  Who knew that now the biggest crisis has been encountered.

  She knew that if she couldn't clean it up, she wouldn't want to hang around in the entertainment industry.

  She asked, "Mom, then how do you think I'm going to clean it up?"

  Lu Qiongying had thought about it for a long time, "It depends on Jiang Yu's choice."

  "I guess they want to open up their relationship with you directly . , use an apology to clean up."

  "Or if you don't respond, Jiang Yu will go out for a while and come back after the impact of this incident has passed."

  Yi Yunfei bit her lip, "Then which one do you think he will choose? ?"

  If you choose the second, doesn't it mean that Jiang You will give up on her? So what should she do?
  She had thought about it, if she really couldn't get into the entertainment industry, she would quickly marry Jiang You as a wealthy wife.

  Lu Qiongying patted her hand to reassure her, "Don't panic. With Jiang You's temperament and the most favorable way to deal with it, he should choose

  to share with you."

  After hearing her words, Yi Yunfei calmed down.

  She couldn't help hugging Lu Qiongying, "Fortunately, I have a mother."

  Otherwise, she really didn't know what to do with herself.

  Lu Qiongying thought for a while and said, "Don't take the initiative to contact Jiang You first, it will appear too eager for quick success, wait for him to contact you."

  "If he mentions something public, don't agree to it, take retreat as advance. It's in your best interest."

  Yi Yunfei understood as soon as she heard it, "Okay!"

  She asked angrily again: "Then let Ji Qingyou go like this?"

  If it weren't for that little bitch, how could she have fallen to this point.

  Lu Qiongying frowned, "You are just too impatient. It's okay to let her be proud for a while now. Your focus now is to clean up and catch Jiang You."

  Yi Yunfei was still more afraid of her mother . , so she nodded shyly, "Well, I'll listen to you."

  Lu Qiongying's face softened, "Don't worry, I have a way to deal with her."

  She sighed again, "I didn't want to be so cruel, but She forced me to do this."

  Yi Yunfei asked curiously, "Mom, what are you going to do with her?"

  Lu Qiongying whispered a few words in her ear.

  Yi Yunfei's eyes widened, obviously she didn't expect it, and then her face showed excitement, "Mum, you have a way. If it succeeds, she will still not be able to escape our palms."

  Lu Qiongying nodded, "I hope."

  Because With Ji Qingyou's change, she is not as confident as before.

  Yi Yunfei thought about it and asked: "Then we will move out from Ji's house today and let Ji Qingyou go back?"

  Lu Qiongying said, "No, it's too obvious."