Chapter 74 Dressed as a cannon fodder sister (16-35)

Chapter 74 Dressed as a cannon fodder sister of a wealthy family who was replaced by a substitute (16)

  Gu Qingxing did not notice the change in his sister's eyes, so he quickly picked it up.

  Then he was questioned by the other party, "Gu Qingxing, you want to cut ties with the Gu family, have you asked me for my opinion? Do you still consider me your girlfriend?"

  Gu Qingxing was a little confused, "Didn't I tell you before? , Am I going to cut ties with the Gu family?"

  "What are you angry about?"

  He said again: "Don't worry, even without the Gu family, I can take care of your boyfriend." The

  other side was silent for a few seconds, " I thought you said it casually, but I didn't expect you to actually do it, did you get water in your head?"

  "Did your sister instigate you to do it?"

  Gu Qingxing was prepared to be patient without mentioning the last sentence. coax.

  But now he's not happy anymore. "What did my sister instigate? Obviously I took her to break up the relationship."

  "I can't stay in the Gu family for a long time, don't you know? Which side are you on?"

  He got angry over there, "Gu Qingxing, you are so good, you actually yelled at me, I don't want to care about you anymore."

  After that, he hung up the phone.

  Gu Qingxing put down the phone, looking a little bad.

  Qingyou asked: "Leng Yilu is calling?"

  Gu Qingxing nodded, "Yeah, she was unhappy when she saw that I broke my relationship on the Moments."

  He said speechlessly: "Where did I yell at her just now? It's inexplicable that you actually hung up on me."

  Qingyou said bluntly: "It's just an excuse for her to hang up your phone."

  Her brother asked back just now, but the volume didn't increase, where did the roar come from?
  Gu Qingxing sighed, "I don't know what she thought."

  "She just doesn't want you to leave Gu's house." Qingyou looked at him like this, thinking about getting better soon.

  This time, I saw the other party earlier and broke up directly, and I didn't have to be maimed by that woman again.

  Gu Qingxing didn't understand, "Her family is bankrupt, and even if I don't leave Gu's family, I can't help their family go back to the past."

  "After I leave Gu's family, I can just take over my own company and help her parents' family. A lot."

  Over the years, he has been a dude who only knows how to eat, drink, and have fun, but behind the scenes he and his friends have opened two companies in other cities.

  This time without the involvement of the Gu family, he can open a branch in the imperial capital.

  Qingyou said truthfully: "If you cut off your relationship with the Gu family, you are no longer a wealthy young master, and her dream of returning to a wealthy family is shattered."

  "Her family has always wanted to turn over, and they all felt that the Gu family could help, so she knew You really cut off your relationship with the Gu family, that's why you're so anxious."

  Her brother's girlfriend, Leng Yilu's family, used to be a wealthy family, and she was worse than the Gu family.

  The two grew up as childhood sweethearts and established a relationship as soon as they went to college.