The Genius Who Was Cannon Fodder in the Apocalyptic Wasteland (END)

After being teleported to the new world again, Qingyou woke up from the pain.

  When I opened my eyes, I saw some blood-red clouds in the gray sky.

  She was lying flat at this time, feeling the force of gravity squeezing her body, her nostrils and ears were bleeding, and it was even more difficult to breathe.

  Qingyou wanted to endure the pain in her body and sit up, but she couldn't even move her fingers.

  I want to get some medicine out of the space, but I can feel that the space is still in the sea of consciousness, but I can't move things out from it.

  Qingyou called the system, "Tongzi, what's going on?"

  Soon, the system replied: "Master, this world is too repulsive to foreign objects. Your space and the things inside are foreign objects, which are suppressed by the power of the world. , you can no longer take it out and use it.

  Qingyou frowned, Then can I still exchange items from the system? The

  system replied: No, the items will also be rejected by the power of the world.

  Learning Library You can continue to use it."

  Qingyou was not too disappointed, after all, whether it is the space and the things inside, or the items exchanged by the system, they all come from external help.

  Ever since she was in her own world, she knew that the only person people can rely on is herself.

  She closed her eyes and felt her spiritual power.

  Fortunately, the mental power is still there, after all, it is in her soul.

  But it can't be released like this, and it will still be rejected by the power of the world.

  Therefore, she first used her spiritual power to gradually merge with the original body, so that she would not be rejected again.

  I don't know how long it took for her to succeed.

  At this time, Qingyou's whole body was drenched with sweat, and it became more and more difficult to breathe.

  She felt that she was now on the verge of death.

  But she did not give up, but released her mental power little by little.

  Fortunately, the original body's mental power is not weak, so it can be released after fusion.

  It's just that the distance can't be too far, about two or three kilometers.

  She controlled her breathing, endured the pain all over her body that was about to explode, and waited patiently.

  After a long time, several cars came from a distance.

  According to their route, they would not pass by where she was lying, and would rush past the main road about one kilometer away.

  The mental power released by Qingyou fluctuated a few times, and it acted on the best-performing car in the galloping fleet.

  In this car, a burly man was driving.

  Sitting in the back row was a handsome young man, and beside him sat a soft and beautiful young woman.   The soft girl's closed eyes suddenly opened, she turned her head

  and said to the man: "Brother, did you hear that?"

  Ji Yong shook his head inexplicably, "I didn't hear it, what did you hear?"