Chapter 19 The other side of the cannon fodder who was robbed of her life by her

Chapter 19 The other side of the cannon fodder who was robbed of her life by her best friend (19).

  Xu Lin and others drove to the town, parked the car, and strolled around.

  Both groups have thought of ways to make money, making money by performing arts.

  Cen Haoji asked, "Director, can you provide us with speakers, microphones and guitars?"

  Yi Yunfei also asked, "Can you provide a guzheng?

  " The feeling of being a good wife and a good mother, I also went to learn flower arrangement and cooking.

  The reason why I want to participate in this variety show is because the things I have learned can be used, forming a contrast with Ji Qingyou.

  The director guessed that they would make money in this way, "Yes, but the rental fee of 100 rupees."

  He then emphasized: "By the way, there is another rule, you can make money in this way, only foreigners. The money you give is what you earn, not what the Chinese give.”

  There are a lot of people visiting the small town of Lu Guo, and if you meet a few fans who give money madly, what else is there to play, so the difficulty will naturally increase.

  Several people: "..." Too dark, too dog.

  But they had no choice but to admit it.

  After getting what they wanted, the two groups separated and found a place with many tourists, and began to sing and dance.

  Cen Haoji sang and danced with his guitar, and Xu Lin worked hard to promote and collect money.

  another group.

  Jiang You is an acting school, but he has also released records. Jiang Yi is a singer, so they are responsible for singing, and Yi Yunfei receives the money.

  Many domestic tourists recognized them, and then came to watch, and fans enthusiastically rewarded them.

  However, the two groups of people are not happy, because domestic people's rewards are not considered income...

  There have always been many such street performances abroad, and a few people sang it like that. It was still a language that many foreign tourists could not understand, so few people bought it.

  The two groups sang and danced for more than an hour, and they did not earn 200 rupees.

  Jiang Yi also danced a few hot dances, his whole body felt wet with sweat, his makeup was also spent, and after singing for so long, his throat was hot and uncomfortable.

  The key effect is still very general.

  Looking at Yi Yunfei, who was sitting not far away, every time they finished singing and dancing, she took her hat to collect a lap of money, and she felt a little unbalanced.

  So she said, "Feifei, they don't like our singing and dancing, why don't you try playing a few guzheng songs?"

  Jiang You couldn't sing anymore, because foreign audiences didn't buy it, he was a little nervous at this meeting. No longer.

  He also said: "There are more people who sing and dance. They may be used to it, so the audience is limited. You may be more popular for playing the guzheng."

  Yi Yunfei is waiting for now, Jiang Yi and others can't make much money, she You can express yourself.

  She smiled confidently and nodded, "Okay, then I'll show my ugliness."