Chapter 26 The cannon fodder of the movie queen whose life was snatched by her b

Chapter 26 The cannon fodder of the movie queen whose life was snatched by her best friend (26)

  The two went back in the car and asked the driver to wait for a while.

  Walking into the living room, I saw several guests sitting and chatting.

  Xu Lin and the others greeted them with a smile, "You are back!"

  Qingyou and the others greeted them with a smile, and then sat down.

  The director came over with a piece of paper.

  "The results of your three groups are out today, and I'll announce them now."

  After hearing what the director said, Xu Lin and the others all sat up straight and looked over, obviously still concerned about their rankings.

  The director did not sell off, "The first place Huo Xingchen and Qingyou, each had an average of 4,800 rupees left. Not only did they check in three attractions, but they also experienced all of them themselves."

  "The second place Xu Lin and Cen Haoji, Each person has an average of 230 rupees left, and only checked in one attraction."

  "The third place Jiang Yu, Yi Yunfei and Jiang Yi, each with an average of 190 rupees left, only checked in one. Attractions."

  "Tonight, you will stay in the room according to this ranking."

  Hearing this ranking, Xu Lin and the two were relieved, while the smiles on the faces of Jiang You and the others were a little reluctant.

  Xu Lin looked at Huo Xingchen curiously and asked, "Didn't you guys earn 30,000 rupees this afternoon? Why is there only 4,000 left alone?"

  "You guys had more than 20,000 for dinner?"

  Huo Xingchen smiled proudly and said, "It only cost 5,600 for dinner."

  "But we booked a top-level hotel suite at 12,000, and it cost 3,000 for the round-trip car this time, so the rest is That's all."

  Then he took out the introduction booklet he had deliberately taken from the hotel from his schoolbag, and handed it to Xu Lin and the others.

  "This hotel is not bad. You try to make more money tomorrow and book a room. We can also meet for a game of poker."

  Xu Lin and the others: "..." They really don't want to see Huo Xingchen right now, this guy is poisonous.

  If they can make so much money, do they still need to sell art and coolies today?
  They also want big meals and luxury hotels!

  Although Huo Xingchen's showing off made their teeth ticklish, they still couldn't help taking the booklet and looking at it.

  When they saw the introduction and pictures of the suite, they turned into lemons again.

  Usually they go out to play by themselves, and they haven't lived in such an expensive suite for one night. These two are foul.

  Cen Haoji looked at Huo Xingchen with admiration, "I really want to lie down and win, why don't we regroup in the next place?"

  Xu Lin smiled and said to Qingyou, "I don't want to work hard, Qingyou also Take me with you." The

  two of them really thought so, maybe the effect of the live broadcast after so much hard work, and Qingyou and the other group of extravagant food, drink and fun are worth watching.

  The key is that they also want to lie down and win!

  Jiang Yi also looked at Qingyou and said pitifully: "Qingyou, please take me."