The sister-in-law who was cannon fodder in the last(END)

Chapter 181 The sister-in-law who was cannon fodder in the last

  days (1) Qingyou opened her eyes, and felt a strong wind blowing behind her, dragging her directly down the stairs.

  Then I heard her name being called from above.

  As soon as she stood firmly, Qingyou smelled a strong rancid smell, and the surroundings were very dark. If she hadn't been mentally strong, she wouldn't be able to see clearly.

  More than a dozen pairs of pale and rotten hands stretched out towards her.

  Qingyou has traveled through so many worlds, but this is the first time she has encountered a major crisis.

  However, in her own life, she went to a military academy, and even went to the battlefield, so her body's instinctive reaction and fighting skills are still there.

  He quickly dodged the outstretched hand, and kicked the surrounding humanoid monsters to the ground one by one.

  Only then did she take a closer look and found that these things looked like zombies she had seen in modern movies.

  I also roughly judged that I may have reached the small world of the end of the world.

  Soon, the kicked zombies got up one after another, scratching and biting her again.

  Qingyou realized that she was holding a steel rod in her hand, so she pierced the head of a zombie according to what was said on TV.

  Sure enough, the headshot zombie fell to the ground.

  Seeing that it was effective, Qingyou immediately took the steel rod and shot the heads of the remaining dozen or so zombies.

  She found a white light flashing in the head of a zombie, and she guessed it was a crystal nucleus.

  She took out a medical glove from the space, and after putting it on, she took out the crystal nucleus from the zombie.

  Most of the dozens of zombies have crystal nuclei.

  She took out another bottle of water to rinse the crystal nucleus and put it in the space.

  Ever since she got the Spiritual Spring of Space, Qingyou thought that she would travel through many small worlds in the future, and she might travel to the end of the world or a small world that is barren and lacks food and clothing.

  So in the previous two worlds, a lot of things were collected and put into it.

  In modern times, she bought almost exactly the same as the varieties in the big supermarkets and put them in the space.

  In ancient times, a lot of gold, silver, jewelry, jade, antiques, and high-quality cinnabar talisman paper were put into it.

  Therefore, the material is not generally abundant, but there is no need to worry about life in the last days.

  Now it seems that what she did before was really wise.

  When fighting zombies, she released her mental power.

  It was found that there were more than a dozen people upstairs, and they all shouted a few times after they found her falling.

  Two of them kept saying that they would come down to rescue her, but the others were persuading her, since there were zombies below and there was no bright line of sight, she should have died.

  Then zombies appeared upstairs, and the two sadly left together under the persuasion of everyone.

  But Qingyou didn't feel the sadness and grief from them, but the excitement.