Chapter 53 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best frien

Chapter 53 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best friend (53)

The guests all looked at the director, waiting for his next words.

  The director said with a smile: "Before you were all in groups, this time we won't be in groups. The seven guests will act together."   " The money you

  earn will be used for meals, accommodation and travel.

  "

People: "..." Director Dog really wants to make trouble again.

  However, the three Xu Lin and the audience were inexplicably a little excited and wanted to see the other two groups facing each other.

  Then the director swept the guests, "By the way, all the means of making money you have used before are prohibited from being used again."

  "So you have to discuss and find a way to make money again. We stipulate that you must act together." It's

  almost over , no matter what, there will be a wave of big hits.

  After speaking, the director left the stage, leaving behind the guests who looked at each other in dismay.

  Cen Haoji couldn't hold back and said, "The program team is really stupid. Not only Dad You and Teacher Jiang are banned, but we are also banned from serving dishes, performing arts and handing out flyers."

  Xu Lin was also quite speechless, "Then how do we make money? ?" I

  really can't think of it.

  After asking, he instinctively looked at Qingyou, as did Cen Haoji and Jiang Yi.

  Qingyou smiled and said, "As long as there are eyes to discover, there will be no shortage of opportunities to make money."

  "Let's take a look around the city first." The

  others nodded, "Okay, listen to you!" The

  three Xu Lin It seems that Qingyou has been regarded as the backbone, and they also want to be taken away.

  In addition to being complicated, Jiang Yu looked at Qingyou with a glimmer of brilliance that he didn't even notice.

  Yi Yunfei was no longer as cheerful as before, and followed Jiang You silently without any expression.

  She had clearly felt that the other guests disliked and excluded her, and she was just asking for no fun when she joined her.

  Her performance before this issue was not good, so she could imagine that she would be scolded again in all likelihood.

  So she was too lazy to maintain the character design, she just wanted to implement the plan well, and then catch Jiang You.

  As long as she successfully married into a wealthy family, Cen Haoji, Jiang Yi and others were nothing in front of her.

  The group strolled around and found that the temporary work was basically only what everyone did before.

  Qingyou took everyone to a cafe to sit and rest, and then chatted with the waiter.

  After chatting, she took out her mobile phone and clicked on a website, "I just asked about a website, where you can pick up jobs."

  She located the small town and clicked in to take a look.

  "There are quite a few temporary jobs. We can pick them up."

  She put her mobile phone on the table and showed it to a few people. "Send flowers, help a tourist attraction make a promotional page, and invite people to perform at weddings.