Chapter 20 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From Her Life by Her Best Friend (

Chapter 20 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From Her Life by Her Best Friend (20)

  The audience couldn't help laughing when they heard the words of a few people.

  [I would like to say that you are much worse than others. ]

  [I really want to see how these people know that Qingyou brought Huo Xingchen to a big meal and has already earned several thousand rupees. 】

  【I really want to see what they look like after they know. ]

  [They will feel so comforted, and they will cry at night. ]

  [Haha, this comparison looks really too cola. ]

  [I hope Qingyou will take Huo Xingchen to the town soon, and then the Shura Field. 】

  The following piece of brush wants to see the Shura field.

  the other side.

  Qingyou, who took Huo Xingchen to continue repairing machinery and home appliances after the big meal, looked at the time with a smile in her eyes.

  Presumably the gift she gave to Yi Yunfei has already been received by the other party.

  If you want to make money from guzheng again, just dream.

  Yes, the young ladies and sisters who stole Yi Yunfei and the others from the audience were bought by Qingyou with money from the new assistant before going abroad, and they deliberately fought with Yi Yunfei in the ring.

  In Yuanshen's memory, Yi Yunfei made a lot of rupees by playing the guzheng, and she took the first place with Jiang Yi, who had teamed up with her.

  Yuanshen is not good at singing and dancing, so he teamed up with Jiang You and successfully dragged each other down, forming a clear contrast with Yi Yunfei, and was scolded as a dog.

  This time, because of Huo Xingchen and her, Yi Yunfei couldn't pass Jiang You to her, so she was forced to form a team by herself, and she pulled Jiang Yi with her scheming.

  Qingyou can already predict that the relationship between the three will not be harmonious.

  It is true that Jiang You and Yi Yunfei like each other, and they are very familiar with each other in private, and they will show it inadvertently. After all, it is impossible for people to act all day.

  When the two got together, they also subconsciously rejected Jiang Yi.

  She just exploded at the beginning, and the effect came out.

  Finished Boolean's introduction to the last friend's appliances.

  Qingyou said to Huo Xingchen, "Now that we have enough money, let's go to the scenic spots to check in and play."

  "What do you want to play first?"

  Huo Xingchen took out the card and swept it, smiling, "I can do it, I'll just follow. You messed up." Qingyou

  pointed at the card he was holding, "Then let's go skydiving, hot air ballooning and go karting first."

  Huo Xingchen widened his eyes, "Do you like these too? Qingyou chuckled: "

  I saw your eyes staring at them, so I guess you would like to play these three things the most."

  Huo Xingchen's beautiful eyes were full of stars, "Qingyou, you are so kind. ."

  Then he changed the conversation, "But you don't have to be so accommodating to me, if you don't like it, I don't have to go."

  He knew many girls who were afraid to skydive and did not like to drive karts.