Chapter 61 Cannon fodder sister dressed as a wealthy family who was substituted

Chapter 61 Cannon fodder sister dressed as a wealthy family who was substituted (3)

  After Qingyou fell into the water, she quickly broke free from the rope tied to her hand.

  She did not swim to the surface, but released her mental power, avoiding the lifeboat arranged by the Gu family, and swimming in the opposite direction.

  While swimming, the system was activated again.

  She asked: "How much was my wish in the last world?" The

  system said: "You fulfilled the host's wish, and she was very satisfied, and gave you the highest five-star praise, each star has 300 wishes, So you got 1,500 vows."

  "You helped a lot of animals and people in the last world, accumulated a lot of merit, and then rewarded you with 1,000 vows."

  Qingyou asked: " Apart from allowing me to return to my own world, what else can I use my Wish Points for?"

  She remembered that the system had mentioned at the beginning that the first world had no Wish Points, so the item store could not be opened.

  System: "It can also be used to exchange knowledge bases and props."

  Qingyou curiously said: "Tell me more about it."

  System: "For example, you can buy knowledge bases of various disciplines, and you can also use Voluntary Power to exchange for a simulation room."

  "I have an exchange library here, you can see for yourself."

  Then a virtual panel appeared in Qingyou's mind, and she opened it and took a look.

  There are many subjects in the knowledge base, and each subject requires 500 Voluntary Power Points to exchange.

  The knowledge base also corresponds to the simulation room of each subject, and one willingness value can be exchanged for the right to use one day.

  For example, to learn medical knowledge, you can go to the simulation room to watch related medical and surgical videos, and you can also simulate seeing a doctor and performing surgery.

  Qingyou looked again and found that there are some other props, such as mind reading, soul exchange, joining red packets, black packet groups, etc.

  However, this kind of props are relatively expensive, each world can only be exchanged for one, and it also requires a thousand wishes, and can only be used in the current world, and it will be invalid in the next world.

  The knowledge base and the functions of these props, Qingyou felt very valuable and interesting.

  She will have a lot of knowledge about biomedical engineering in her mind, but it is not enough to surpass Gu Fenghua.

  After all, Yuan Shen had only studied this field for more than two years, and Gu Fenghua had been trained since he was a child.

  Qingyou has researched and created many advanced devices in the original world, but he has never been involved in the medical field.

  So she said: "Exchange the knowledge base for medical engineering." The

  system: "Okay, the willingness value has been deducted, you can read the knowledge base."

  Qingyou found that there were rows and rows of directories on the panel, what to look up Use mental power to click and read.

  There is another advantage, as long as she is not doing something that requires special concentration, it will not affect the use of mental power to browse the things in the knowledge base.