Chapter 37 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best frien

Chapter 37 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best friend (37).                              
After dinner,
Qingyou and Huo Xingchen went to the spa again.

  The other two groups, Xu Lin and Cen Hao Gene, earned thousands of rupees for the light that had been dipped in green pomelo before, and decided to treat themselves better and open a standard room in a mid-range hotel.

  Jiang You's group had limited money, and with the help of the program group, they found a cheap capsule hotel to stay in.

  There is no harm without contrast, and the audience is particularly happy to watch.

  Lu Qiongying saw the response of the live broadcast, and saw that more and more people scolded her daughter on the barrage, and her daughter's Weibo comment area was insulted every day.

  So I couldn't hold back and asked the navy to release the news that Qingyou spent 100 million to buy the No. 1 Xianxia Drama Girl.

  She also deliberately brought a rhythm, saying that Qingyou's 100 million origin is unknown, and she has a gold master behind her.

  Others have to put in the effort to audition, she brought money into the group and won the first female lead, which is too unfair to others.

  Such a rhythm really diverted some of the people's attention from Jiang You and Yi Yunfei.

  The rich haters and keyboard warriors excitedly followed the navy to attack Qingyou, and also called for the paparazzi to do more to dig out the gold master behind Qingyou.

  It was also bought by Lu Qiongying on the hot search.

  The Huo family knew Qingyou's identity and background, so when they saw the hot search on Qingyou and found out who was the culprit, they all smiled sarcastically.

  That mother-daughter pattern is still too small, and they always use this kind of unreliable means to make trouble, and in the end they have to dig their own graves.

  The Huo family didn't make a move, leaving it for Qingyou to clean up the other party by himself, which would be more enjoyable.

  Qingyou also saw the hot search before going to bed, the corners of her lips rose, Lu Qiongying was forced to sit still, and the fish was hooked again, very good!

  She didn't deal with it immediately this time, but deliberately let the matter ferment.

  The next day, Qingyou and the two still slept until they woke up naturally, got up and finished breakfast, and went out to play with their bags on their backs.

  Not only did I play half of the check-in attractions, but also went to two other famous attractions in the capital of Lu that were not within the check-in range.

  At noon, I still experienced an expensive and distinctive meal.

  In the afternoon, Qingyou raised 20,000 rupees from the account, took Huo Xingchen to a six-star hotel, and deliberately drove to the restaurant with the highest praise list for dinner.

  The other two groups are still struggling to make money, saving money for food and accommodation.

  Because many other programs in this mode are similar, Qingyou and Huo Xingchen are more interesting and attractive.

  [Poverty limits my imagination, Yuyou really took us to experience a different kind of travel. 】

  【These two people are really here to travel, and the other two groups are here to work hard. ]