Chapter 30 The cannon fodder of the actress whose life was stolen by her best fr

Chapter 30 The cannon fodder of the actress whose life was stolen by her best friend (30)

  After Qingyou participated in the awards, she drove the sports car with the first prize to the door to find Huo Xingchen and others.

  After getting off the car, she handed 50,000 rupees to Huo Xingchen, "Take it, let's go have a big meal later!"

  Huo Xingchen took the money and said with a smile, "Okay!"

  The girl who was excited made money for him to spend ,very nice!
  As for eating soft rice or something, he doesn't care, as long as Qingyou is happy.

  Then he took the money and deliberately fanned in front of the other guests, "Lu Guo's side is true, why don't we use electronic payment, we are really tired with such a stack of money!"

  Other guests: "..." This kind of tiredness is okay let them come.

  Xu Lin and Cen Haoji also took the bet reward.

  Following his example, Cen Haoji deliberately took the money from his bag and fanned it, "Yeah, it's really troublesome to hold a stack of money, it's better to pay electronically." The

  three of Jiang You: "..." You two can do it Fuck off.

  Cen Haoji asked Huo Xingchen, "What are you going to eat tonight? Do you want to come together?"

  Huo Xingchen didn't answer, but looked at Qingyou and asked, "How about we drive to the Internet celebrity mountaintop hotel for dinner tonight ? Do you live there too?"

  "I read on the Internet that there is nothing wrong with that hotel except that it is expensive ." Qingyou chuckled

  , "Okay, we are not short of money, so of course we will go to the best one."

  Huo Xingchen said with his eyes Looking at her sticky, "You're going to spoil me like this."

  Others: "..." Suddenly a mouthful of dog food was stuffed into it, caught off guard.

  And they really didn't expect Huo Xingchen to have such a side, which made them numb to death.

  Qingyou's character has always been relatively strong. Facing such Huo Xingchen, she couldn't help but like it a little.

  She raised her hand and rubbed his head twice, "Then spoil it."

  Anyway, making money is easy for her, so she can support him.

  Huo Xingchen reached out and hugged Qingyou, "Youyou, you are so kind, congratulations for taking the first place."

  Sure enough, Youyou was soft and fragrant, and he didn't want to let go.

  But he let go quickly, turned his head and said to Cen Haoji, "We're going to eat and stay at that super five-star hotel in the suburbs, do you want to go?"

  "By the way, I checked on the Internet before, and everyone who eats there eats. Start with spending 2,000 rupees."

  "The worst accommodation is 3,100 rupees, and we have to live in the top suite for 15,000 rupees."

  Cen Haoji and the two: "..." Sorry for bothering them. .

  Cen Haoji said with a bitter face, "Forget it, we poor people are not worthy."

  He originally thought that he would be able to get away with a few thousand rupees, but it turned out that poverty limited his imagination.

  He also really wants to have a beautiful woman who can dote on him like this...