Chapter 56 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From Her Life by Her Best Friend (

Chapter 56 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From Her Life by Her Best Friend (56)

  After lunch, the group continued to send flowers.

  But this time Yi Yunfei didn't appear on the camera again, and everyone didn't want to see her.

  In the evening, Qingyou took everyone to a sumptuous dinner and booked a villa by the sea.

  I bought some local snacks and spent all the money everyone made in Mexico, otherwise it would be a waste.

  The next day, everyone took Huo Xingchen's private plane back to China, and it was still live.

  On the plane, two staff members sat beside Yi Yunfei, staring at her the whole time.

  Yi Yunfei first looked at Jiang You's pitiful appearance, but it was a pity to wink at the blind man in vain, and he ignored it at all.

  Then she set her eyes on Qingyou again, and her eyes were full of jealousy.

  Not only did her personality collapse, her reputation in the entertainment industry was completely ruined, and she also lost Jiang Yoo.

  If it weren't for this bitch, how could she have gotten to where she is today?

  Qingyou found that Yi Yunfei was overwhelmed by anger at this moment, and her mood fluctuated greatly.

  She lowered her head to eat the fruit fed by Huo Xingchen, and at the same time used her mental power to act on Yi Yunfei.

  This can stimulate Yi Yunfei to the point that she can't help but burst her emotions.

  Soon, Yi Yunfei suddenly stared at Ji Qingyou viciously, "You bitch, if it weren't for you, how could Ayou break up with me, and how could I be scolded by the audience."

  Qingyou raised her head and looked at her coldly, "Our family took in your mother and daughter. Not only are you not grateful, but you also tried every means to deal with me."

  "If you want to get Jiang Yingdi, you don't use serious means to dare to love and chase, but to deceive."

  " Isn't it all your fault? What does it have to do with me?"

  "I really can't understand your white-eyed wolf's thinking. According to what you mean, as long as it doesn't do what you want, it's everyone else's fault?

  " Why are our mother and daughter living in your house and being pitiful, and you are the lady above you? I don't accept it."

  "I just want to trample you under my feet and take everything from you."

  "You are Ji's eldest lady, I'm going to take away the Ji family, you like acting, I'm going to take away your popular role, and let you be hacked by the whole network, if you like Jiang You, I'm going to take him away."

  "After you stopped the wine for me that day, why can't you be as affectionate and righteous as before, caring about and listening to my best friend's words."

  "Why do you fight back? Why do you have to fight against us? I'm doing this now, It's all your fault, it's all your fault."

  "Ji Qingyou, you bitch ruined everything for me, I'm going to kill you!" As he

  spoke, he was about to rush towards Qingyou, but he was quickly pulled by the staff around him. live to stop.

  The director was startled, and immediately asked the two to take Yi Yunfei to the room to calm down, fearing that the other party would do something crazy and hurt people.