Chapter 133 Cannon fodder of the lady whose luck was stolen (1-48)END

Chapter 133 Cannon fodder of the lady whose luck was stolen (1)

  Qingyou opened her eyes again and saw two young men in ancient costumes standing opposite.

  But one of them, she looks like a woman disguised as a man.

  The cold and handsome man standing in front looked at her with a frown, and his voice was a bit cool, "You are too self-willed. If you don't change your temper, don't come to me again."

  Qingyou heard this Then, my heart suddenly throbbed, and my already red and swollen eyes overflowed with tears.

  But soon, this emotion began to pull away and turned into monstrous resentment and hatred.   Uncontrollably, she raised her head and looked

  straight at the man, with tears in her eyes full of grievance and resentment: "Fei Yu, I hate you, from now on, Huang Quan and Bi Luo will be forgotten!"

Run to the gate of the garden.

  Fei Yu was stunned when she looked at her crying and turned and ran away. Obviously, she didn't expect that she would say such resolute and bad words, and her brows furrowed even more deeply.

  There was a smug smile in the eyes of the person behind him, but it was quickly hidden, replaced by worry.

  She said: "Third prince, it seems that the county master is really angry, do you want to coax her?"

  Fei Yu retracted her eyes and shook her head, "No, it's her fault that she ruined your piano, After a few days, she will be fine, and she will be fine."

  He then turned around and said, "I'm sorry, your piano was destroyed because of me, I'll find a better one for you."

  Lou Kui said with a generous smile : "No, it's just a piano, nothing more."

  After the previous scene, Fei Yu also lost interest in listening to the piano, "I'll have someone send you back."

  Although Lou Kui said no, he would still give instructions Find a good piano.

  Lou Kui did not refuse this time, and bowed his hands, "Thank you, the third prince!" On the

  other side.

  A luxurious carriage was parked at the entrance of the garden, a team of guards stood tall and straight, and two maids stood in front.

  Seeing the person with red eyes, everyone immediately saluted, "The county master!"

  She opened the mouth and said, "Go back to the manor!"

  Then she got into the carriage, and she fell softly on the cushion.

  Qingyou's soul merged with his body, and memories flooded in.

  She closed her eyes, and the two maids looked at each other, silently waiting beside her without speaking.

  After Qingyou merged her memories, she also knew who the two were just now.

  It was the original body's last strong obsession support before, and he told Fei Yu what he said in his heart, and then he left the body.

  This is an ancient small world. The original identity is the direct daughter of Duke Zhenguo, the grandniece of the Queen Mother, and the Lord of Ling County.

  Although the current sage is not the son of the empress dowager, he has been raised as a direct son under the empress dowager since he was a child.