Chapter 12 The cannon fodder who was robbed of her life by her best friend (12)

  I was sitting in such a dilapidated van, and the effect of the air conditioner was not very good. Everyone was patient.

  Who would have thought it would come out like this.

  Xu Lin tried several times but couldn't start the car again, so he could only helplessly say: "The car is broken, get out of the car first and ask the director what to do."

  "Okay!" The others nodded.

  As soon as they got out of the car, the director also got out of the car behind.

  He looked at the broken car in surprise, "Why did it break down?"

  Huo Xingchen clasped his hands, "Pretend, keep pretending!"

  If it wasn't for the show crew, he wouldn't believe it.

  Director: "..." See it, but don't say it!
  Huo Xingchen raised his eyebrows and asked, "Our car is broken, do you want to provide a new one?" The

  director said, "We can't provide it here, there is no spare."

  Huo Xingchen asked, "Then what should we do?"

  The director smiled and said, "Two ways." The

  other guests asked curiously, "Which two?" The

  director replied, "Either you fix the car yourself, or just walk there."

  Guests: "… "..." The director is so unreal.

  It was also the first time for Jiang You to participate in this kind of variety show, and he was in a bad mood, so his face was a little ugly, "In such a hot weather, let's go on foot?" The

  director continued to be a bachelor, "But isn't your car broken? We can't do anything about it."

  Xu Lin has participated in this kind of tricky show, and he knows that the show team wants to make the guests as miserable as possible for the purpose of the show, and many viewers like to watch it.

  So he asked, "How long will it take to get there?"

  The director smiled and replied, "About 30 to 40 minutes."

  They had calculated it before and deliberately set a time point that the guests could accept.

  They can't make people too miserable from the beginning, or what if they suddenly quit or don't cooperate?
  Hearing this time frame, everyone can accept it.

  Xu Lin smiled at everyone, "Then let's go on foot?"

  Just when the others accepted their fate, Qingyou raised his hand, "You don't have to go, I'll fix the car." The

  others were surprised, "Ah, Do you know how to repair cars?"

  Qingyou nodded, "I will!"

  She not only participated in the research, development and manufacture of many suspended cars and suspended public railways in her own world, but she also took an elective in the manufacture of mechanical equipment when she was in college.

  And the original has indeed repaired the car, and has experience.

  Therefore, it is not difficult for her to repair this kind of car.

  Among the guests, only Huo Xingchen looked at Qingyou with bright eyes, "You can still repair cars, that's amazing!"

  Qingyou hooked her lips and smiled: "It's okay!"