The agent who was cannon fodder in the entertainment industry (End)

Chapter 230 The Entertainment Industry Was Cannon Foddered Manager (1)

  Qingyou opened her eyes, feeling her whole body was terribly cold and weak.

  Looking down, he found that he was soaking in the bathtub, and the cold water inside had been stained red with blood.

  She raised her wrist to see that it was still bleeding.

  Immediately, he took out a special hemostatic medicine from the space and sprinkled it, and the bleeding was quickly stopped.

  She stood up with support, feeling dizzy for a while, which was due to excessive blood loss.

  Then he took out a kind of blood-tonifying medicine from the space and ate it, it would be better.

  After rinsing herself with hot water, she walked out in her bathrobe.

  This is an apartment, although it is not large, it is simple and warmly furnished.

  Qingyou walked to the sofa and sat down, because she was the only one in the room, so she didn't immediately check the original body's memory.

  Instead, he called Tongzi out and settled the wish value of the previous world.

  The original body was very satisfied with the completion of the task she did, and gave her a five-star praise   In addition to her contribution in the last days, she was rewarded with a lot of favorability points.

  But this time, the golden fingers of the red envelope group were not able to bring them along.

  After Qu Xiuxiang died, she left that small world again, and that group returned to her reincarnated original body.

  In fact, if Qingyou wants to use the system to take advantage of loopholes, she can force the group to stay and bring herself to the world below.

  But this was originally the opportunity of the original body, and she didn't want to snatch it.

  Not only that, but before she left the end of the world, she specially asked someone to send Yuan Yiqi a blessing talisman containing a ray of the soul of the original body.

  She asked: "Tongzi, please check, is Yuan Yiqi with the original body after reincarnation?"

  System: "I've already checked. The two of them reincarnated at different times. They were originally meant to be missed, but because of your blessing charm, they were involved when they reincarnated, and they were born in the same era."

  "They both reincarnated at different times." Reincarnated in that small world in the post-apocalyptic interstellar era, the two experienced some setbacks, and finally the lovers finally got married."

  Qingyou nodded with satisfaction, "That's good!"   Suddenly, the phone on the coffee table rang up.

  Qingyou picked it up and looked at it. The caller showed "Yiyi", which was an ambiguous and intimate name.

  And "one" should also represent very important.

  But her emotions would feel repulsive.

  So Qingyou didn't pick it up, but accepted the memory of the original body first.

  The original body in this world is called Qingyou, who grew up in an orphanage.

  The original body also had a childhood sweetheart, Mu Xiaoyu, who grew up together in the orphanage.

  The orphanage provided them with high school education, Yuan Shen and Mu Xiaoyu were both admitted to the same key university.

  Then I applied for a student loan, and worked part-time while going to school as living expenses.