Chapter 94 Dressed as a cannon fodder sister (36-42)END

Chapter 94 Dressed as a cannon fodder sister who was replaced by a wealthy family (36)

  Gu Fenghua's cousin is also a master who likes to eat, drink, and have fun, so there are many pig friends in the circle.

  He was playing games in the middle of the night, and the friend across from him asked him by voice if he had seen the video.

  He was still inexplicable and asked what it was.

  The other party was very excited and sent him a few videos.

  He was stunned when he saw it.

  I really didn't expect his cousin to be so open, recording a video with Jin Junyao and spreading it.

  It would be too late, and he didn't bother the family.

  The next day, at breakfast, the whole family was there.

  He just talked about the video from time to time.

  Gu Fenghua, who was eating fried eggs with a fork, dropped the fork in his hand to the ground for the first time.

  She said with a gloomy face, "Show it to me."

  No wonder last night and this morning, several wealthy daughters who were at odds with her face and heart, and who didn't deal with her very much, kept sarcastic in the circle of friends.

  She always felt as if those people were talking about herself.

  The cousin handed the phone to Gu Fenghua.

  Gu Fenghua clicked on a video at random, and after watching it for dozens of seconds, he almost fainted.

  Although there are mosaics in key places in the video, the faces of her and Jin Junyao clearly appear in the video.

  She knew what she was like with Jin Junyao, so her face turned red and white.

  shy and angry.

  Her voice was sharp, "Who sent this to you?" The

  cousin looked innocent, "A friend sent it, and he said that these videos have spread all over the circle."

  Then he glanced at Gu Fenghua cautiously, "I heard that Xie Yu deliberately posted it in a large group, and then those people retweeted it everywhere."

  Gu Fenghua was so angry that he wanted to kill Xie Yu, "This bastard, me and him There is no difference between the two."

  The people of the Gu family were a bit inexplicable at first, and Mr. Gu asked his grandson to give him the phone.

  Gu Fenghua didn't have time to stop it, and when the old man saw the video, he almost vomited blood.

  I couldn't help smashing my phone directly on the ground.

  Rarely was angry with Gu Fenghua's gloomy face, "You and Jin Junyao are afraid of the reputation in the circle, aren't they bad enough?"

  "Fenghua, you have been the most stable since childhood, how can you do your best after being together with Jin Junyao ?" Do something immature and humiliating? " Old Man

  Gu was so angry, but this was his granddaughter, so he couldn't say too much, "You can take care of it yourself."

  Gu Fenghua's face was ugly, but he couldn't say it. rebuttal.

  In addition to hating Xie Yu, there is also a kind of anger towards Jin Junyao.

  No one has this kind of video except that bastard, and I don't know how it came out.