Chapter 14 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best frien

Chapter 14 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best friend (14)

  Huo Xingchen didn't dislike the little broken car anymore, and rolled down the window on purpose.

  He looked at a few people with a bit of pride: "We not only repaired the car, but also turned on the air conditioner for a while, which is really comfortable."

  Other guests: "..." I really want to hit people!

  Cen Haoji couldn't hold back his excitement and said, "That's great, then we can continue to take the car again!"

  He took the route of handsome men. He felt that his face was so hot that he was about to take off his makeup, and the soles of his feet were still hot, which was very damaging to his image. , and he couldn't take it anymore.

  Xu Lin also smiled and said, "Qingyou really saved us from suffering!"

  It turns out that she really knows how to cultivate, so it's no wonder that she just said something.

  Jiang Yi also smiled and said, "Long live Qingyou!"

  She couldn't take it anymore.

  Yi Yunfei felt like she wanted to go crazy.

  Her feet were scalded before, and she felt tingling when she walked, but she endured walking just to give the audience the impression that she was tough and hardworking.

  Who knew that Ji Qingyou had repaired the car, completely stealing her inspirational limelight.

  At this moment, she wanted to pretend to show a surprised smile, and then followed up with a few words of praise, but she couldn't laugh or boast...

  Jiang You was slapped in the face, and also chose to remain silent.

  At this moment, the three of Xu Lin had already opened the car door and sat in.

  Xu Lin sat in the second row.

  Jiang Yi and Cen Haoji consciously went to the third row, obviously to give Jiang You another position in the second row.

  Seeing this, Jiang You and Yi Yunfei also prepared to walk over and get in the car.

  Qingyou turned her head to look at Jiang You through the car window that Huo Xingchen opened.

  "I think Mr. Jiang, you two like walking. I emphasized that walking is better than waiting for me to fix the car   . Why don't you continue?" The two were on the hook.

  Although Jiang Yingdi didn't trust her before, and what she said was really not pleasant, isn't she afraid of being sprayed to death by the fans of the two?

  Is it possible that after teaming up with Huo Xingchen, Ji Qingyou has completely released himself?
  Huo Xingchen had a big background, even Jiang You would give in a little or two.

  But Ji Qingyou is still signed to Jiang You's entertainment company, so is he not afraid of being frozen or blocked?

  Some of them couldn't understand Qingyou's thoughts, and they had to retreat a lot when they were in the entertainment industry. It was probably themselves who had been hurt so hard.

  However, although they don't agree with this kind of straightforward behavior, they like to get along with such people, which is better than the two-sided one.

  Jiang Yu's cold face couldn't help but turn black, and he didn't expect Qingyou to dare to target him like this.

  She said so, it would be even more embarrassing if he got into the car again with shame.