Chapter 46 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From Her Life by Her Best Friend (

Chapter 46 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From Her Life by Her Best Friend (46)

  Lu Qiongying watched the live broadcast, her eyes could not help shrinking.

  At the same time, he couldn't help but be a little excited.

  She just found out that Lu Shao was running abroad for a technology recently, but she didn't expect the other party to go to Sakura Country.

  According to Ji Qingyou's temperament, she would not take the initiative to reveal her family background in the live broadcast.

  And to be exposed, it was exposed when I visited Ji's house this morning, so why wait until later.

  As soon as she released the news, Ji Qingyou went to Lu Shao for help, doesn't this directly confirm the matter of the gold master?

  This is really God helping their mother and daughter!
  Qingyou brought Huo Xingchen to the booth of Huiyao Group.

  It happened that Lu Shao brought people from the company to the booth to prepare for the competition.

  Seeing Qingyou, he was stunned.

  He took the initiative to greet, "Qingyou, why are you here?"

  Qingyou smiled and replied, "Our show this episode is in Sakura Country, and this is the first stop for us to check in."

  Lu Shao then remembered Qingyou recently participated in a travel variety show.

  "I see."

  He asked with a smile, "What are you doing? Do you need my help?"

  It shouldn't be a coincidence that Qingyou suddenly found here.

  Qingyou smiled and nodded, "I'm here to ask you for help."

  At this moment, a middle-aged man in his forties beside Lu Shao spoke up.

  "Qingyou, it's been a long time."

  Qingyou recognized that he was a director of Ji's family, and shouted with a smile: "Hello, Uncle Hu!"

  Director Hu said with a smile: "The eighteenth change of the female university, you are getting more and more beautiful. already."

  Then he sighed, "Your father was a famously handsome man when he was young, and you are more and more like him."

  Qingyou smiled and said, "I am indeed more like my father."

  Director Hu asked kindly, "You look for a little boy. What's the matter with Lu? If you need my help, feel free to tell me."

  He used to be Ji Dong's side, and he was also a friend in private. He was very happy to see his old daughter's daughter.

  Qingyou first talked about the rules for the program group to make money.

  Only then said: "I want to participate in the AI ​​robot assembly competition, but the registration for the amateur group has closed, so I want to participate in the name of Huiyao Company."

  This international AI technology competition is divided into two separate competitions.

  First, the organizer will provide the same parts and parameters, individuals or companies will send people to participate in the competition, and the contestant who assembles the most practical and intelligent AI robot will be the first.