Chapter 40 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched By Her Best Friends (40)

  Qingyou and Huo Xingchen left, and the other guests exchanged glances with each other and said hello and left.

  I didn't expect to see such a play before parting, it's wonderful!

  Through the dialogue between Qingyou and Yi Yunfei's mother and daughter, they also heard the real relationship between the three.

  At the same time, I couldn't help but despise Yi Yunfei's mother and daughter, who had benefited from Ji Qingyou's family, but it was too much to plan to harm others behind the scenes.

  No wonder Ji Qingyou wanted to tear off the faces of the two of them to step on, and they couldn't help it.

  Yi Yunfei used to sell rich and powerful people in the circle, and her daring is completely fake.

  What a shame.

  Jiang You didn't expect that the relationship between Yi Yunfei's mother and daughter and Ji Qingyou would be like this.

  I used to know that Yi Yunfei has always been self-improving and active in life. She refused when he gave her money or gave her valuable things.

  Even if he accepts it occasionally, he will give him a gift of equal value.

  But now this self-improvement is fake?

  He was a little suspicious of his own vision, but he didn't want to believe that he liked the wrong person, and his heart was extremely complicated for a while.

  Yi Yunfei carefully observed Jiang Yu's face, and then came over and said, "A Yu, my mother and I are leaving first, and we will contact you later."

  She would hate Ji Qingyou to death, that little bitch would kill you. They were so humiliated by their mother and daughter, and I didn't know what Jiang Yu would think of her.

  She can't lose him.

  Jiang You nodded his expression unchanged, "Yeah!"

  So he followed his manager to leave first, and Yi Yunfei's mother and daughter also followed.

  The previous conversation between Yi Yunfei's mother and daughter and Ji Qingyou was secretly recorded by other people who came to pick up the plane.

  Jiang You got into the car and closed his eyes to rest.

  The agent asked, "You, Ji Qingyou and Yi Yunfei had private conversations on the show and were secretly filmed and broadcast live by the show crew, do you know?"

  Hearing this, Jiang You suddenly opened his eyes, "What? It was broadcast. Here ?" The

  agent nodded, took out his mobile phone and opened the hot search, "You have been in the top three hot searches for the past two days, let's take a look."

  Jiang You took the mobile phone and looked at it, his face was ashen, with a few words on his face. The taste of gritted teeth: "How dare the director team do this?" The

  agent sighed, "Shenghuang Entertainment intervened, and they invested in the program team to support."

  "Originally, the company wanted to spend money to withdraw the hot search, but it was also rejected by Shenghuang Entertainment. Blocked."

  "Because the company and I don't know the inside story, and I don't know how you want to deal with this matter, so I have to wait for you to come back and decide how to do public relations."