Chapter 49 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best frien

Chapter 49 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best friend (49)

  The game in the afternoon.

  The robot developed by Huiyao won the first place.

  This is entirely because of Qingyou's opinion. They changed and adjusted the data in time to make it intelligent and optimal, surpassing other robots in the same competition.

  Otherwise, it will be difficult for them to enter the top ten.

  The R&D team of Huiyao is very excited. Their best expectation was to be in the top ten.

  Getting the first place not only represents a ranking, but also represents that Huiyao can carve up a lot of market share in this field.

  I thought that after I go back, I must strongly request the company's top management, and often ask Qingyou to give guidance to the R&D department.

  One by one surrounded Qingyou, all kinds of rainbow farts.

  This also made the viewers watching the live broadcast unable to help but swipe the screen again and kept shouting "Papa You".

  Hui Yao won the first place, and the audience also wanted to be proud of it.

  This is not only an international competition, but also the first time that a domestic company has entered the top ten and won the championship.

  [Your father is your father, you father is mighty! ]

  [It turns out that Huiyao's robot can take the first place because of the grapefruit god, she is too good! 】

  【If Yushen comes to participate in the competition, the reward of five million Sakura Coins is also hers. 】

  【My mother asked me why I knelt down and called my father. 】

  After the game, Qingyou, Lu Shao and Hu Dong said hello and took Huo Xingchen to have a big dinner.

  The two still took the route of spending money without blinking an eye. Not only did they go to a Michelin restaurant for dinner, but they also booked the presidential suite in the best hotel in the capital of Sakura.

  Xu Lin's group went to eat ramen and booked a small hotel to stay.

  Jiang You was rich this time, so naturally he didn't want to feel wronged, so he took Yi Yunfei to eat and stayed in a mid-range hotel.

  But the whole time it was cold.

  Yi Yunfei, on the other hand, has been humbly taking the initiative to find a topic and coaxing her, even giving people a humble feeling.

  But Jiang You never gave her a good face.

  After dinner, Yi Yunfei proposed to go to the night market, but he also refused.

  Jiang Fan is very disgusted with Yi Yunfei's entanglement, and she doesn't wink at all, can't it be seen that the male god doesn't want to pay attention to her at all?
  So Yi Yunfei was not only scolded as a dog in the live broadcast comment area, but also slaughtered on Weibo again.

  Yi Yunfei's fans saw that she was coaxing men so humbly, completely subverting the feeling of being a little sun of self-reliance and self-improvement.

  Lu Qiongying made a lot of rescues, but it was of little use.

  Seeing her daughter's increasingly humble appearance in the live broadcast, she was half-dead with anger.