Chapter 31: Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From Life by My Best Friend (31)

  The next day, Qingyou and Huo Xingchen slept until they woke up naturally.

  After eating a hearty breakfast, the two went to the remaining attractions to check in.

  Huo Xingchen still posted photos of food and beautiful scenery to the group.

  Cen Haoji and Xu Lin didn't have to work today, so they followed suit and posted in the group.

  It also made Jiang Yu and the three who went to the town early in the morning to work and earn money, uncomfortable and heartbroken.

  After they had lunch, they ran to the gates of several scenic spots to take pictures and punch cards, and they didn't have time to play.

  In the evening, Qingyou and Huo Xingchen changed to another hotel, and Xu Lin and Cen Haoji didn't go back.

  However, the three of Jiang You could only drive the van back tiredly. They were speechless along the way. The audience watching their live broadcast felt bored and almost ran away.

  After spending 100 rupees, and the other two groups did not come back, the director agreed to let each of them sleep in a room at Jiang Yu's strong request.

  At night until bedtime, the live broadcast is closed.

  Yi Yunfei gently opened the door, walked to Jiang You's door and knocked.

  Jiang You opened the door, "Anything?"

  Yi Yunfei nodded, "I want to talk to you about something."

  Jiang You let her in, then closed the bedroom door.

  This scene happened to be seen by Jiang Yi who went downstairs to fetch water. She even subconsciously took out her mobile phone and took a few pictures of the two of them.

  I thought to myself, Yi Yunfei has always refused to admit that she has a relationship with Jiang You, so this is not the case.

  On the other side, after Yi Yunfei entered the room, she first spit out bitter water with Jiang You.

  Then he said tentatively: "Ayou, I think Qingyou has a big misunderstanding of us, why don't you talk to her?"

  "After all, you are still in a relationship, and she will definitely listen to you."

  If it is revealed that Ji Qingyou is entangled in Jiang You's love, then the other party's previous performance will also be erased, and then Jiang You's fans and audience will be scolded to death.

  Hearing this, Jiang Yu's body froze, and after thinking about it, he said truthfully: "I have broken up with her."

  Yi Yunfei's eyes widened, "Why? You mentioned it?"

  Jiang You shook his head, "She mentioned it, I guess she should know, you asked me to promise her what she was after."

  Yi Yunfei was surprised, Ji Qingyou liked Jiang You so much that she would take the initiative to break up, which was a bit incredible.

  It's no wonder that after coming to the show, there is so much resentment towards her and Jiang You.

  She changed her mind, "Then you should find a chance to talk to her in the next few days."

  "I think she misunderstood us.

  " She and she are sisters who grew up together, and I don't want to break up with her completely because of this." "She has liked you for many years, you can take the opportunity to propose to form a team with her next time, which   can