Chapter 5 The cannon fodder of the actress whose life was stolen by her best fri

Chapter 5 The cannon fodder of the actress whose life was stolen by her best friend (5)

  Two days later, Qingyou's body recovered almost, and she took the initiative to contact Director Xu to sign a contract.

  Director Xu will be on the outskirts of Beijing, a natural scenery film and television area dedicated to filming fairy tales and martial arts dramas.

  He asked Qingyou to go over and visit the location he chose for the shooting location. After all, she is still an investor.

  Qingyou contacted the lawyer to let the other party go there, and drove there too.

  At the entrance of the film and television area, she saw the female assistant who was arranged by Director Xu to pick her up.

  The assistant was very polite and courteous to Qingyou. First, she took her to the middle of the mountain by sightseeing bus, and then walked for more than ten minutes.

  After arriving at the place, the assistant called Director Xu.

  Then he turned to Qingyou and said, "Director Xu asked us to wait for him here for a few minutes, and he will come right away."

  Qingyou nodded, "Okay."

  There will be other crews filming.

  Qingyou looked up and saw a young man in ancient costume with a handsome appearance and publicity, hanging Weiya on the waterfall on the top of the mountain, playing a fight with a middle-aged man.

  This is a Erdiequan Waterfall, the scenery is really beautiful, suitable for shooting Xianxia and martial arts exteriors.

  Qingyou was just standing on the bank where the waterfall and Diequan intersected, watching the other party filming.

  Just when the shooting of the fight was about to end, the accident happened.

  The young man's Weiya suddenly broke, and his whole body was washed into the drifting water along the waterfall.

  Then it was swept forward by the current, and if it was not stopped in time, it would soon be washed below.

  Below is a cascade waterfall, not only suspended in the middle of the cliff, but also very high from the pool below, and the water flow is even more turbulent.

  If you are washed down, you are lucky if you are seriously injured, and you are likely to die.

  All kinds of screams sounded, and the young lady next to Qingyou turned pale with fright.

  Seeing this, Qingyou immediately kicked the shoes and jumped into the water with a sprint.

  In her own world, she is a 3s level mental power. Although she has weakened a lot after coming to this world, she is still much stronger than ordinary people.

  Although the current was very fast and she was completely submerged in the water, she quickly found where the man was.

  And found that his feet were entangled by the broken Weiya, and he couldn't move at all, so he couldn't save himself.

  Qingyou quickly swam in the direction of the man, and after finding the exact location, he successfully intercepted the man.

  She stretched out one arm around the man and swam towards the shore with the other.

  The water was so fast that if you jumped down on your own, you would have to be washed down, let alone holding someone.

  After Qingyou jumped into the water, she used the power of the current to send them to the shore.