Chapter 34 The cannon fodder of the actress whose life was stolen by her best fr

Chapter 34 The cannon fodder of the actress whose life was stolen by her best friend (34)

  At noon, Qingyou revealed the big melon that Jiang You and Yi Yunfei were already together privately through live broadcast.

  Most Jiang fans and Philippine fans do not believe it, and some passers-by are also dubious.

  But in the afternoon, a big V broke the news on Weibo that Jiang You and Yi Yunfei had been in close contact with each other half a year ago.

  Then he sent a lot of photos of the two of them together in private, and also marked the time and place.

  Everyone found out that the two have traveled abroad together, sailed across the sea on a yacht together, went to the movies together, and even made an appointment to meet almost every week.

  There are a lot of ambiguous photos of the two of them together, and there are also a few that look like they are hugging and kissing.

  More than an hour later, there are new revelations.

  At a certain time, Yi Yunfei entered the hotel alone and went to Jiang Yu's room, and there were also photos as proof.

  In the photo, Yi Yunfei wore a mask and a peaked cap to the door of the room.

  Jiang You opened the door wearing a bathrobe, and the two entered quickly. After more than two hours, Yi Yunfei left.

  There are even photos of Yi Yunfei's mother and daughter eating in the restaurant's private room with Jiang You.

  More than an hour later, several screenshots of the micro-chat were exposed, which were the chat records of Yi Yunfei and Jiang You.

  During the chat, Yi Yunfei's words were very flirtatious and ambiguous, and Jiang You's reply also had that kind of meaning.

  Then there were people who kept breaking the news that Jiang You had won several resources for Yi Yunfei for more than a year.

  Yi Yunfei shot the domestic first-line brand advertisement two months ago, and he helped her win it, and also put the evidence.

  Then many technical emperors came out to verify and found that these photos are all real and have not been p.

  [It turns out that what Ji Qingyou said is all true. 】

  【I didn't expect Jiang You to be with Yi Yunfei so early. 】

  [Yi Yunfei is really amazing. At that time, she was still not popular, so she hooked the best actor. ]

  [Otherwise, where would she have so many resources, either a blood-sucking girlfriend or a movie emperor by the riverside. ]

  [The cold love actor actually has such a side. ]

  [Yi Yunfei asked him to chase Qingyou, so he went after him. Where's his brain? ]

  [It turns out that Jiang Yingdi is really a love brain, his image in my heart collapsed instantly. ]

  [The three have eaten together, which shows that Lu Qiongying knew about her daughter and Jiang Yingdi for a long time. No wonder Qingyou didn't even like her. ]

  [I also said how Lu Qiongying took care of her friend's daughter, and calculated that her best friend's daughter would be her daughter's shield. That's how she took care of her? ]

  [Qingyou's mother has such a friend on the stall, and such a best friend on Qingyou's stall is bad luck. ]

  [Mother and daughter are both virtuous, really trash] After