Chapter 22 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best frien

Chapter 22 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best friend (22)

  After the two got out of the car, the luxury car drove away.

  The other guests who saw this scene had only one thought at this time. Are these two cheating?

  Huo Xingchen and Qingyou saw the two groups of people not far away, they were surprised, but they didn't expect to meet.

  Both of them have the same idea in their hearts, which is great!
  So I walked towards the two groups of people.

  Yi Yunfei's brain became hot, and she asked Huo Xingchen with a smile, "How can you still call a luxury car escort from home?"

  This was obvious, and she thought it was Huo Xingchen's cheating.

  Others are actually equally skeptical.

  Such a car, if you pay for it separately, it will cost at least a thousand rupees.

  How could these two have so much money.

  Huo Xingchen raised his eyebrows and looked at Yi Yunfei, "You are so stupid!"

  Yi Yunfei: "..." These

  words are not very hurtful but extremely insulting.

  She blushed with anger.

  Seeing this, Jiang You couldn't help frowning, "Huo Xingchen, pay attention to what you say."

  Huo Xingchen rolled his eyes, "I'm just telling the truth."

  "She suspected me of cheating, so what's that stupid?"

  "This is a live broadcast, Don't you look good when you are the director and the audience?"

  "The program team has to be self-reliant. If I cheated and called this car, with the director's urination, can I agree?"

  "Besides, even if he agrees, the audience will not agree! "

  Director: "..." There are connotations.

  He coughed a few times, "Our program team can prove that this car was not called by Huo Xingchen, and he did not cheat."

  "If you don't believe it, you can watch the live replay after this episode is over.

  "

  Therefore, the guests cannot see their performance in the live broadcast and the feedback from the audience.

  Make it impossible for the guests to adjust their performance due to the feedback of the live broadcast, so as to ensure a more realistic.

  After listening to Huo Xingchen and the director's words, everyone also reacted.

  Yes, this is a live broadcast, and Director Goubi couldn't make Huo Xingchen cheat and call a car for the sake of ratings.

  Xu Lin asked curiously, "It wasn't the car you called, so why did you guys come in such a luxury car?" Huo Xingchen puffed out his chest and said proudly, "This is   what

  Qingyou called."

He added: "Qingyou earned thousands of rupees, not only took me a free local special meal, but also took me to skydive and hot air balloon."

  He also deliberately took his mobile phone Come out, open the photo album, "Look, this is what we ate for lunch."

  "It's a pity that there are too many dishes, and we didn't finish it."