Chapter 55 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From His Life by His Best Friends

Chapter 55 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From His Life by His Best Friends (55) The

  more Jiang You thought about it, the more he felt that he was being tricked.

  He turned his head and looked at Yi Yunfei coldly, "You've been lying to me, you're not Ah Huang's master at all, and you didn't run that shelter."

  Yi Yunfei had never seen him like this before. Totally panicked.

  Her plan was that when the big dog was about to pounce on Jiang Yu, she took the initiative to protect him, and then was knocked down by the dog.

  The worst result is two bites.

  With so many people here, it is impossible for the dog to keep biting her.

  After that, she can get a rabies vaccine.

  This will not only save Jiang You, but also let him be grateful to her again, marry her and treat him well.

  It can also change the impression and attitude of Jiang fans and the audience towards her.

  After all, when she is in danger, her first reaction as a weak woman is not to avoid, but to save her lover from being bitten by a dog, how great and brave!

  Even if she was wrong before, it was because she loved Jiang Yoo too much, and everyone would forgive her for this matter, thus clearing her up.

  But she didn't expect that Ji Qingyou would be one step ahead of her, suddenly pounced on the rushing dog and rescued Jiang You.

  What's even more inexplicable is that the bitch didn't know what method he used to soothe the mad dog.

  Then it brings up the past.

  Not only did she fail to save the person and whitewash her, but she also let Jiang You know about deceiving and misleading him.

  She regretted it, regretted letting her mother arrange the plan, and came with the powder that would make the dog go crazy.

  "Me!" Yi Yunfei didn't know how to answer for a while.

  Jiang You's chest was full of anger, he didn't expect that he would be fooled and deceived by Yi Yunfei.

  For her, she pushed the real benefactor away from the person she liked.

  Yes, he has actually discovered that he is in love with Ji Qingyou.

  Whether it was her who used to be gentle and considerate, who knew how to advance and retreat, or who was now shining in every issue, he liked it all.

  With a gloomy face, he questioned Yi Yunfei: "You deliberately left the wallet with Ah Huang's photo on the road that I must pass, just to pretend to be Ah Huang's owner."

  "And tell me that the shelter was built by you . Yes ."

  "Did you know at that time that I was once rescued by Ah Huang?"

  "You want to use this to make me thank you, fall in love with you, and then climb on me."

  "Yi Yunfei , you are so scheming and terrifying, with Qingyou and me, from the eighteenth line to the popular second-line flower, we were all deceived by you from beginning to end."

  Yi Yunfei immediately shook her head, wanting to catch him. Arm, "It's not like this, I didn't want to climb up on you, I just couldn't help doing this because I love you so much."