Chapter 42 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best frien

Chapter 42 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best friend (42)

  The next day, Qingyou followed Huo Xingchen, who had come to deliver the car, to Shenghuang Entertainment and met his second brother.

  Brother Huo was very polite to Qingyou, and the conditions for signing the contract were even more preferential, and he was directly on the same level as Huo Xingchen.

  Although Qingyou was a little surprised, she did not refuse.

  I called the lawyer and asked the other party to come over and take charge of her contract.

  On the same day, Brother Huo personally arranged for Qingyou a gold medal broker, Sister Wen.

  Sister Wen has brought out two film emperors, one film queen and several small flowers, and she is well-known in the circle for her ability and skill.

  She had been sick and recuperated for more than a year before, and she only returned to the company last month, just before she started to bring people back.

  So brother Huo asked her to be mainly responsible for Qingyou in the future.

  Sister Wen has been watching "See the World with Me" in her spare time recently. She has a good impression of Qingyou, so she agreed without hesitation.

  In the afternoon, I also had dinner with Qingyou.

  Sister Wen quickly entered her role, "Qingyou, someone recently said that you have a gold master behind you, how do you want to publicize this matter?"

  Qingyou shook her head, "I don't need PR, wait until the next issue. Live variety shows, this rumor can naturally be broken without attack."

  Sister Wen asked with a smile: "You already have a solution?"

  Qingyou smiled and said: "You may not know that Ji is my family, so I am Jin myself. Lord Dad."

  Sister Wen was stunned for a while, obviously surprised, this is something I've never heard of before.

  She laughed out loud, "Then there's really no need for PR, you used to be really low-key."

  Then she winked at Qingyou, "Then I'll build a fire?"

  Qingyou found that the agent really liked her. , Nine times out of ten, Huo Xingchen suggested the arrangement to his second brother.

  She chuckled and said, "This is possible."

  Then the two discussed again, and then Qingyou's development plan and direction in the entertainment industry.

  During the period, Director Xu also called and asked Qingyou if he wanted him to help clarify the matter of bringing funds into the group.

  Qingyou declined.

  After all, she originally brought funds into the group, and clarification or clarification will not change the facts.

  Now everyone is scolding, because they all suspect that there is a gold master behind her.

  After her identity is exposed, these people will take it for granted, and they will chase after her and call her father.

  On the other hand, Jiang You also knew that Ji Qingyou let the lawyer terminate the contract when they went to the live broadcast, and was completely annoyed.

  She's really amazing, and she's coming in one link at a time, so that they can't do anything about it.

  So I took the initiative to ask Yi Yunfei to discuss the matter of acknowledgment, apology and publicity.