Chapter 2 The cannon fodder of the actress who was robbed of her life by her

Qingyou will naturally not go according to Yi Yunfei's mother and daughter's plan.

  She landed on the original Weibo.

  Sure enough, the comment area has fallen, and it's all scolding.

  I also saw that Yi Yunfei posted a @her Weibo this morning.

  Yi Yunfei V: I believe in you! @Ji Qingyou.

  And let everyone stop scolding their good friends.

  Fans of Yi Yunfei feel that she is too kind and simple, and she is going to be robbed by her good friends, but she still helps her by talking like this, which makes her even more injustice.

  So, driven by the navy, all came to the original Weibo to slander all kinds of things.

  It is said that Yi Yunfei has always taken good care of her, and she has given her a lot of resources. She not only sucks blood from her best friend, but also shamelessly steals the role of her best friend. She is simply a black-hearted and ungrateful green tea bitch.

  Qingyou hooked her lips, Yi Yunfei was really smart.

  Saying "I believe in you" in such a mindless way, without explaining the whole story of what happened last night, and deliberately telling everyone not to scold the original body. On the surface, it was to help girlfriends, but in fact, it was a proper way to add fuel to the fire.
Not only helped the original body to pull a wave of hatred, but also showed her kindness and friendship.

  Yi Yunfei did this because she didn't use Weibo because of her original body.

  Then she will give the mother and daughter a surprise first.

  Qingyou directly posted a Weibo, also @Yiyunfei.

  Ji Qingyou V: What do you believe in me? ? ? Didn't I introduce you to that character? Didn't I accompany you to socialize with you last night to stop you drinking and get drunk and get hospitalized in the middle of the night? @yiyunfei

  At the same time, Qingyou also accompanied a selfie of her with a drip, her face pale and a little morbid.

  A glance at the background shows that it is in the hospital.

  After quitting Weibo, she also changed her password so that Lu Qiongying would no longer have the opportunity to use it.
The previous Weibo was managed by Lu Qiongying, and the original body has not been used for a long time.

  Yuanshen's parents had a car accident a year ago. Lu Qiongying deliberately asked someone to go to Yuanshen's Weibo, saying that her parents were in a car accident because of their wealth and inhumaneness.

  The original body was so angry, coupled with the brainwashing of Yi Yunfei's mother and daughter, from then on, not only did she never log in to her own Weibo again, but she was very resistant to even clicking on other Weibo.

  Therefore, the original body in the previous life did not know that he was scolded by hacking and Weibo online. Lu Qiongying, the agent, not only did not have public relations and helped the original body to clean up, but also deliberatel
pretended not to see the fuel.
As a result, it was a guilty conscience to sit on the ground, so I didn't dare to give any response, and this black spot could never be washed away.

  As soon as Qingyou's Weibo was posted, not only did the scolding in the comments decrease, but many people went to Yi Yunfei's Weibo to ask if it was true.

  Fans of the original body also confidently ran to Yi Yunfei's Weibo to satirize.

  After posting on Weibo, Qingyou found Xu Dao's mobile phone number and dialed it.