3. Plan

Jaelyn POV

It's been three days

I spoke to William and he was reluctant to hear my excuses. We have officially received the invitation from my parents through post this morning. My brother is going to marry his high school sweetheart and I'm really happy for both of them.

But only thing that stands between me and New York is my past. It's still haunts me even after 9 years.

Three days ago...

I dialled Will's number and he picked after two rings as if waiting for my call.
"Hello"
I heard him.

"Hey Will .. How are you? "

"God Jael !! are you trying to scare everyone out here"

"I'm doing good... Thank you for asking" I chuckled .

" How much did you drink last night? "

"Yeah i know.. it was Jaden's birthday so I had little extra "

There was a silence from both of us.

" Sooooo Congrats Bro !! I heard that you are getting married finally "

" Jael I called you yesterday and informed you the same but the only problem was that you were not in your senses "

" I'm sorry will . I'm happy for you. You have made the right decision. So how is Madison? "

"She is doing great and please don't change the topic . When are you coming home?"

" Will I can't . That place brings back all my old memories."

"Old memories are always there to cherish Jael "

" Well mine are just nightmares "

He left out a sigh and continued
"Mom and Dad miss you a lot. I miss my baby sister a lot. I want her near me on my big day "

"And i miss you people a lot too. It's just ..."

"Jael just forget about everything and come home "

"Forget ?? Forget what will ?? Forget Sarah ?? Forget What they did to me? Do you even remember her?"

"Jael ofcourse i remember her"

" I don't wanna to be their centre of Focus William.. not again"

"Trust me you won't be . I promise you that "

I sighed " I'll think about it bro now take care of yourself "

When i was about to cut my call i could hear him murmuring

" Oh you gonna be here no matter what your reasons are sissy and this time you can't reject it "

With that the call got disconnected..
'what are you planning this time William '

Present Day
My chain of thoughts were cut down by Natalie who barged into my office.

" Ziv you're not gonna believe what I'm gonna say. " She was literally jumping up and down.
"Just Calm down Nate and break the news"
"Oh just wait for Jaden and Riley to join us" She was beaming with happiness.

After few minutes we all gathered together and all our eyes were on her.
' I'm getting bad vibes about this good news of her's' my inner voice echoed and i agreed with her.

And then Natalie said with excitement
" We got a huge deal from Mr.Richard and his fiance to plan their Big day - The wedding of the year "

" Oh Brother !! " I murmured.

***************************************
Please vote
And Share ❤️