4. Decision

Jaelyn POV

" Reject it" I said sharply. Now they all turned towards me. 'oh shit !! What reason am i suppose to give them for rejecting a huge deal like this'

'I can't say them that this is a trap set by my family to bring me back home'

" What did you just say ? " Jaden asked me with one eyebrow raised.

" Well i said to reject the offer of Mr Richard" I said louder than before.

There was absolute silence in the room
' my friends are going to hate me' I thought to myself.

' well they are not gonna hate you but going to think that something is wrong with your upstairs' my inner self mocked me with confidence.

" Ziva, Are you nuts?? Don't you know how much big this deal is ? " Riley opened her mouth after a long time.

" I know very well Ry, that's why I'm suggesting to reject it. We are not gonna make it up to their expectations. Think about it. All projects we did earlier were not this big. This one involves more man power , time and resources. We know absolutely nothing about Miami. One mistake or a bad word then our firm will be totally out of market. We can't take a risk .We are still in our development stage and I feel this is not the time to move on with bigger projects" I just blurted out.

I was standing there with hope. This might convince them to back off from the project .

' Hey don't worry !! You are partially right. This is a huge project to get handled by a bunch of hot heads ' I rolled my eyes internally. ' did she just called me a hot head? '

I turned my focus towards them again. Natalie raised her hand asking for my permission to speak as if I'm her Professor. I just gave her a nod to go ahead.

"Hey ziv, how do you know that the wedding is happening in Miami? "
That's when my face turned pale.

' Fuck !!! What am I gonna reply and out of all things I said she only remembers Miami ? '

She gave me a quizzical look once again.
" I .. I know about it.. " I was stammering.
My stammering was cut down by sudden opening of door. We all looked at the person standing near the door.

" Danica ?? What are you doing here?? " I'm quite surprised to see her here. She never visits my office unless it's something important or urgent.

"Hey Congratulations Babe !! Heard you got the deal to plan Wlliam's wedding. I'm so happy for you. This calls for a celebration" she gave me a hug. And then continued " we are going to Miami . All of us !!! Yay... "

' No darling!! Not the right time to party '

I turned back towards my friends and they had a smile on their face.

" We got an official invitation from Richards as they're family friends with my uncle. And that's how I knew about the wedding venue" Natalie looked convinced with my answer.

Jaden stood up from his seat and walked straight to me and said

"Ziva. Just think about the good things we get out of this deal. We are bunch of weirdos working our heart out to organise events."

" I also wonder we are not that famous even in Sydney and how the hell did they chose us to be their wedding planners?. Natalie are you sure that we are not being pranked?"

She just nodded her head and gave him assurance. He smiled back and then continued.

"But still here we got a chance to prove ourselves that we are the best in this market. This is a huge opportunity to make things right ziv. Think positively. Please accept it. We can't do this without you." His eyes were filled with hope.

" We still have a problem Jaden. We have to reschedule our other projects and also look for accommodation and travel details " I smiled at him which he did back instantly.

" Then it means that you are accepting the offer right, Yayyyy.. And don't worry about the weddings we have booked here. Jaden and myself are going to take care of it from here and we will join you and Natalie shortly" Riley replied with excitement

Natalie said that my brother assured her regarding the accommodation and we will be flying to New York in his private jet.

'He planned everything perfectly.'

With everything sorted out Danica pulled us out from our office for lunch as it was her treat.

' This trip is gonna be a bit emotional .. I guess. Home here i come '

***************************************
Please vote
And share ❤️