19. Sibling Bond

Jaelyn's POV

' Ahh ... my head hurts.. What the hell was that for .. '

I woke up from my bed. Morning sunlight filtered through my bedroom window. I looked to my right and saw an advil with a note

" Come esto - Will ☺️" ( Eat this )

My bro knows the best. I had it and got out of my bed, brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. And went downstairs

" Good morning " I said cheerfully as I was getting down . There was Madison, Natalie, William and My mother having their breakfast. I looked around for my dad but couldn't find him.

' May be he left for work ' I thought.

" Good morning dear " my mother's voice broke my thoughts. I sat down for breakfast. We had Bread Toast, sunny side eggs with beacon .

" Rough night dear ? " My mom asked me with concern

" Rough night dear ? " My mom asked me with concern .

" Yeah .. kind of. But I'm okay now. Thanks for the breakfast. "

" Ya.. you three were wasted last night. " My brother said. I could feel anger in his voice.

" Enough Will ... It's just one night. Let them have their breakfast now. " My mom said as she moved to kitchen.

" Miss Hastings, I would like to have a word with you. Meet me after breakfast in the garden. " With that my brother left not even waiting for my reply .

' shit, yesterday you landed yourself in whole load of hot water. ' my mind mentally slapped me.

' Remind me what I did '

' Error.. File can't be found .. ' my mind mocked me. Stupid Brain .

" Hey How is your headache? " Natalie asked me breaking me from my thoughts.

" Yeah. I'm feeling better. What happened? "

" You don't remember? " She asked me. I just shook my head sideways.

" That makes two of us " Madison said rubbing back of her head.

" Jeff brought us back from the club. " Natalie said.

" You " she pointed out Madison and said " passed out in the club, and you " she now pointed towards me " Became Mary Poppins.. "

" I became what ?? "

" I saw you having some deep conversation with Asher and after sometime you started to yell at him asking him to call Jaden. Poor man .. thank God, I saved him from your craziness. "

" I .. I asked him to call Jaden.. for what?"

" Who the hell know .. May be to pick you from your drunken state as it was his job back in Sydney. And for your info you dint ask him, you ordered him to do it. And I have no idea where Danica is ? "