41. Guns and Weddings

Asher's POV
It's Wednesday Morning...
My work in Seattle got over by Yesterday and Now I'm on my way back to my New York office. I reached here yesterday night.

' I have to meet Ziva.. God I missed her. '

My mind kept searching for her. I missed her badly. That's why I sent her flowers in morning. I know she is special for me, so I decided to treat her in a right way. Soon my thoughts got interrupted by a phone call. It's Ziva .. she must have received the flowers.

" Hello" I heard her voice

" Hey Beautiful.. "

" Thank you for the flowers. They look lovely " she said cheerfully.

" I'm glad you liked it. So what plans today? " I asked her.

" I need to meet a boy band. " she said with a sigh..

" Boy band?? " I asked her in confusion.

Why is she going to meet a boy band?

" Yeah.. Madison said she likes a boy band called 4*Town. She wants them to perform for her engagement party. " She said with a chuckle.

" Ok..I'll see you there then " I said.

" You have a business to run Mr CEO. Besides I can manage my work. I guess Riley or Natalie will join me " she said with a laugh .

" No way ... I'll meet you there. Besides I'm the boss so my business can wait for few hours. I missed you so much for past two days. How about we go, book the band and then have lunch ? " I asked her.

" Sounds like a plan. I'll text you the location. Reach there by 11:00 am. I Missed you too. I'll call you back later. Bye. " she said before handing up the call

Soon I entered my cabin and Linda came inside with my schedule for the day.

" Mr Parker, these are your meetings and appointments for the day "

" Ok thank you. Just clear my schedule from 11:00am to 2:00 pm. Is Ethan here? " I asked her.

" Yes Sir, he is waiting for you. I'll send him in " she said and left the room.

Ethan is my PI . He is kind of expert in gathering information and investigations. I generally gather info from him before investing or buying a property. But this time it's for a different reason.

" Hello Asher. How are you? " Came a voice.

" Ethan. I'm good buddy. I need a favour from you "

" Sure.. Whom do I have to track? " He said with a smile. He knows me well.

" Mr Campbell " I said in a serious tone.

" Campbell ? You mean the owner of Bell resorts? " He asked me looking surprised. Well everyone around in this business world know that his family and mine have been in a good relationship for years.

" Yes. I want to know everything about him. Don't miss out a single detail. Dig deep. Notify me as soon as possible " I told him. I want to know everything about that idiot so that he can understand that he messed up with the wrong person. He has been a pain in my ass for past few years.

" Yeah sure. The report will be on your table by tomorrow morning. " He said and left my office.

Soon it was time to meet Ziva. She sent me her location earlier, So I reached the place. The place looked like a recording studio. I parked my car and entered inside. I saw two people arguing at a distance. Soon I recognised it was Ziva and a guy. The boy was pleading her whereas she was just ignoring him.