42. Masked Killer

Jaelyn's POV

It's been three days since the incident happened in the mall...

Xander is being cool as always. After knowing he is a Mafia Boss which was quite a shock for me, he reminded me that no one should know about it. Isn't it obvious. I promised him that I will never reveal it to anyone. Piece of Cake right.  Wonder if Danica knew about this ? Hmm.. Another important truth that I never knew was that my father used to work for Xander's dad. After meeting my mom, he left this mafia thing to start a new life with her. Grandpa Milo added cherry on top. Jaden is still trying his best to apologise for not telling the truth.

Yesterday we had a discussion about choosing a band for playing in the Engagement party. Madison immediately recommended BTS. Even my parents got excited. I know, who doesn't like them. But when we contacted their agency, they informed us that they have a schedule to follow and the boys have a concert tour in Japan. So I convinced her to go with her second option. So today I have to meet the 4*Town in their recording studio.

Riley and Natalie accompanied Madison for the wedding dress fitting along with her parents and my mom. So I thought may be I can manage this myself. I got ready and soon got a call from Asher saying that he will meet me there.

' I know he has lot of work to do . But still how can I say No to him, when I get a chance to spend time with him. '

" What are you doing here? Where is Peter? " I asked looking at the person sitting in the driver seat.

" Oh.. he is with the girls for dress shopping. So I'm gonna be your driver today. Hop in... " He said flashing a innocent smile.

" Get down Jaden. I know my way. I can go by myself. " I said tapping my shoes.

" Come on Ziva. Try to understand me. " He said while opening the passenger side door for me.

" Understand you ? Ufff.. Get down. I have a work to do. Don't waste my time. Besides someone is waiting for me. " I told him sternly.

" Boyfriend? " He asked me with a mischievous smile

" That's none of your business " I said rolling my eyes.

" Alright let me give a call to Alex. Let him deal with you. " He said taking his phone.

' huff.. Is he now threatening me? Informing Alex will ruin everything. He already warned me not to go out alone. Now if this goes to his attention, then he might even ground for lifetime. Oh come on don't treat me like I'm in high school. '

" Don't threaten me . I'm not scared of him. " I told him while getting inside the car.

" It always works " he said with a laugh.

The car ride was quiet and comfortable. Here and there he will start to make a little conversation trying to make me smile or laugh.I found it hard to maintain my angry face around this idiot. Once we reached the studio, I informed the agency manager about our arrival. They asked us to wait in a room.

" So Ziva , where is your hot boyfriend? " He asked me with a grin .

" He will be here " I replied while going through my phone.

" When are you going to tell him that you are Jaelyn? " He asked me out of blue.

' True..when am I gonna tell him about my life and family. It's not like he will have an issue about it,still isn't this kind of hiding something from him. I should  tell him soon about my past. I don't want to have a misunderstanding or secrets between us. '

" I never gave a thought about it. I like my life as Ziva rather than being Jaelyn. You see Jaelyn's life was full of accusations, criticisms and rumours. But Ziva lives a normal life with freedom and peace. " I replied more to myself. I never compared my life from the past with my present. This felt new to me.