16. Flocktails Time

Jaelyn's POV

We soon entered the club. The music was blasting inside. It was entirely a different atmosphere. The club was packed with people.

' Hey .. calm down . Everything is going to be okay. This is your day ' she said.

'You know what we shouldn't be here. What if they find us. We haven't informed anyone.' I told her.

' calm down Zee, it's storm breakers. You know we are crazy for them. Just relax. We will be home soon.' she said

' my dad is going to ground me for entire summer, if he ever finds out about this ' I told her nervously

' isn't it worth it? ' she asked me.

' Aww .. I hate you when you sound right.. then what are we waiting for ? ' I asked her with a smile. I couldn't disagree with her.

' Now that's my Zee. I love you too ..  Just wait here I'll get our drinks ' she yelled back as the music was high.

' Hey, No drinking business. Not today. ' I told her with a stern voice

' Jeezz.. you are no fun Zee. Fine !!  let's make memories then  ' she said excitedly

"Hey Babe, are you ok ?? You look pale " Suddenly a familiar voice brought me back to the present.
I turned around and saw Danica.

" Hey Dani.. How are you? How is Granny ?? "  I asked her. She reached New York on Wednesday.  She is staying with our granny as insisted by her parents.

" Ya.. she is good. Come and visit her sometime. She miss you. "

" Yeah. . I'll meet her soon. " I gave her a faint smile.

" This place is packed. It haven't changed a lot . Just like old times. " She said looking around.

" Yeah that's the problem " I muttered .

" Relax Cuz. Look there. Natie and Madie are waiting for us near the bar. Come let's go. " She said pointing to them.

We pushed through people and reached the bar. Natie and Madie have ordered their drinks.

I could feel a pair of eyes watching me around. I looked around but couldn't recognise any familiar face.

' Enough, let's kill this craziness ' my mind said .

" Honey Dew martini Please." I ordered.

We all started to drink and talk

We all started to drink and talk. I still felt someone is watching.

' Just ignore. Let's go for shots ' My mind said cheerfully.

" So who is up for shots ? " I asked the girls.

" I'm up for it " Maddy said clapping her hands.

" Hey .. are you ok? " Natalie asked me with concern.