17. F - Word

Asher's POV

"Music always sounds better on Friday nights" Jeff said as we entered my club. Business is definitely good during weekends. The club was packed with young people.

" You know that Madison is going to murder you right? " I asked him. It's been two days, since our little meeting with Ms Hastings and her friend was a disaster.

" Love is always a risk worth taking bro" Jeff said looking at the crowd dancing on the dance floor.

" Love , Are you serious right now? " I asked him in shock.

He just chuckled. " I'm kidding, I don't know man what to call this feeling as. I just want to know more about that girl. That's why I asked her for a Date and she denied "

" What if I say, you got a second chance to ask her in a better way " I asked him with a smile.
He raised his eyebrows in confusion.
I pointed him to the table where Madison and Natalie were sitting.

He had that mischievous grin on his face.
" I'll be back soon " he said and left .

My eyes searched for the girl with Hazel eyes.

' There she is, and our girl is drunk '
' our girl? '
' yeah, may be she is the one. Our Girl '
' she is not our girl ' while having this debate with my mind , my legs involuntarily moved towards her.

I could see her stumble and walk once in a while.

' How much did she drink? '

I also noticed guys around her looking for opportunities to either flirt with her or to approach her for something else.

Well mostly for something else.

She was wearing a green dress. The dress hold her in a perfect way and made her  look even more beautiful. Before she could trip and fall, I held her by her waist .

" Now you can open your eyes Ms Hastings " I said.  I missed those eyes. I need to see them again .

' our girl looks pretty right? '

' she is not our girl. How many times do I have to remind you '

Soon I heard someone clearing her throat.

' Madison Carter way to ruin the mood '

We steadied ourselves. She asked me why am I here. Inferno is my place. Madison usually takes table on VIP section. It's surprising to see her downstairs. We had a little chat and then Ms Hastings said she will leave so that I can have a little time with my cousin.

' Our girl is leaving us '
' she is not our girl '

But why does it hurts, the thought of her leaving me hurts.

She stumbled again and this time I held her hand. I felt a wave of shock ran through me once I hold her.

' What the hell was that '
' You see, she is our girl '
' shut up for the last time, she is not our girl '

"Are you ok? " I asked her still holding her hands . She gave me a nod and told madie that she is going to find her friend.

' Do something. Our girl is leaving '

' she is not our girl '

' not yet '

' what am I supposed to do now? '

' ask them to join our table '

" Or you girls can join us " I blurted out. Madison said she will find her friend leaving Ms Hastings with me.
I reluctantly left her hand, when she saw that I'm still holding them.